• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forge of Fury

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"That's how you do it laddie," Hinderpick says charging forward to bury his axe into the bear's leg. "Phew! I think his insides smell worse than these trog's outsides."

OOC: Sabern is up Bear has 1hp left.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The bear howls in pain and frustration. It feeble attempt to kill Gerlari but only manages to scratch the big half-orc above the knee. It doesn;t even feel the ball of electricity that comes up behind it.

[sblock=Combat]
Listed in INIT order
Code:
Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Gerlari           19  [COLOR=Orange]65[/COLOR]  g.axe/[I][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]blessed[/COLOR][/I]
Hinderpick        17  50  sling/[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]blessed[/I][/COLOR]
Sabern            18  50  c.bow/[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]blessed[/I][/COLOR]
Grizzly           16   [COLOR=Orange]1[/COLOR]  claws/none
Auris             [COLOR=RoyalBlue]20[/COLOR]  48  wand/[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]mage armor[/I][/COLOR];[I][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]blessed[/COLOR][/I]
[/sblock]

OOC: TOP OF THE ROUND

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Auris

see ooc below.

[sblock=OOC]

Not sure if Auris acts now or much later...

if the bear still stands at Auris next action, he will magic missle it and start to hunt trogs with his sphere.

Damage: 3d6, Reflex DC 15 negates.

active spell: Mage Armor, Lightning Sphere 4/5

---

Auris D'Leroy
AC 18 (T17, FF13), HP 48/48, F +5,R+7,W+6

Spells: 6/7 , 5/5
Electric Ray: 5/6 (+6, 1d6+2)

Sorcerer Spells Known:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
0 (6): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Dancing Lights, Disrupt Undead, Mage Hand
1 (3): Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Shield, Sleep - Burning Hands (electric)
2 (1): Glitterdust, Flaming sphere - Scorching Ray (electric)

Wand: 49/50

Effects: -

XP: 10,296

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Actually you could do both. I assumed you would use the sphere as it was already in play. If it hit the bear would be dead and the round over. But the reflex save negated that damage so you could just magic missile it. Let me know if that's what you wish to do or do you want the others to go and save the spell. All three of them go before the bear.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Didn't know WD answered my question via XP moving forward.

The bear falls before the viscous axe of Gerlari. It lays unmoving and now that it is no longer growling and roaring the group can her the bear feet of the trog that fled as it continues to run away down the southern passage.

[sblock=OOC] Ok group let me know what you wish to do and this should help [MENTION=6667193]sunshadow21[/MENTION] find us jic. [/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Hinderpick will move 20 feet toward the passage the trog disappeared down, holding a stone in his sling ready to launch at either that trog or any other trog.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gerlari slings the blood and entrails from his axe, making a dark red spray on the cave walls, before he follows after Sabern and Hinderpick.

Remove ads