• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forge of Fury

Walking Dad

First Post
Auris

Auris follows them and keeps the sphere near (but not to near), too.

[sblock=OOC]

active spell: Mage Armor, Lightning Sphere 3/5

---

Auris D'Leroy
AC 18 (T17, FF13), HP 48/48, F +5,R+7,W+6

Spells: 6/7 , 5/5
Electric Ray: 5/6 (+6, 1d6+2)

Sorcerer Spells Known:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
0 (6): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Dancing Lights, Disrupt Undead, Mage Hand
1 (3): Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Shield, Sleep - Burning Hands (electric)
2 (1): Glitterdust, Flaming sphere - Scorching Ray (electric)

Wand: 49/50

Effects: -

XP: 10,296

[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Seeing the others following, Hinderpick will move forward stealthily, sling in hand, in the direction that the trog escaped.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hinderpick leads the group through a narrow tunnel into a place of wonder...

This great cavern extends almost 200 feet in length. The cieling glimners with faint phosphorescence almost 50 feet overhead, and your torchlight strikes dazzling glints from bright flecks and gleaming stone structures in the distance. Patches of strange fungi dot the floor, including capped stalks as tall as a human and glowing puffballs almost a yard wide.

High ledges rise 15 to 20 feet above the floor on the north south and western walls. Narrow passageways lead of north and south, and a flight of carved stairs descends from the western ledge to a path that meanders through the center of the chamber towards a small, iron door in the eastern wall. The entire chamber sighs with a soft, cool breeze rising toward the surface far above.

Mushroom_cave_by_Ravenseye1113.jpg

The trog is nowhere to be seen.

Attachments

• Glitterhame.jpg
    Glitterhame.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 61

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Let's say 10'-15' wide patches every 10'-15' feet. Let me know what your thinking and I can help a little more.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Just trying to get a good mental picture of where it is so I can ruminate on plans during my afternoon nap. So is sounds like its spread out sporadically across the entire region, is that right? Is there any on the path?

sunshadow21

Explorer
Hinderpick will pick his brain as he observes the fungi. He asks the rest of the party, "Any thoughts on the fungi or best direction?"

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Auris

"No, sadly not. And you are much more knowledgeable about underground structures than me." Auris replies to the dwarf.

[sblock=OOC]

neither ranks in survival nor know (dungeon)

active spell: Mage Armor

---

Auris D'Leroy
AC 18 (T17, FF13), HP 48/48, F +5,R+7,W+6

Spells: 6/7 , 5/5
Electric Ray: 5/6 (+6, 1d6+2)

Sorcerer Spells Known:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
0 (6): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Dancing Lights, Disrupt Undead, Mage Hand
1 (3): Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Shield, Sleep - Burning Hands (electric)
2 (1): Glitterdust, Flaming sphere - Scorching Ray (electric)

Wand: 49/50

Effects: -

XP: 10,296

[/sblock]

Remove ads