• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forgotten Forge

Arabesu

"Which way next? It seems like a big chamber. Perhaps we should head to the left, keeping our back to the wall. I'd like to get an idea of how big this chamber really is and I think to do so, we will need to circumnavigate it to get a sense of its scale."

greenstar

First Post
OOC If anyone wants to roleplay before you found out how big it was that's OK.

Code:
[font=fixedsys]|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|x|x|x|#|#|#|#|#|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|x|x|x|#|#|#|#|#|
|_|_|_|_|*|*|*|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|
|$|$|$|$|$|$|$|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|$|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|$|$|$|$|$|$|$|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
[/font]

x-hole
#-foundry
*-column
$-wall

Last edited:

Pinnacle

First Post
C nods and holds up his hammer. "Sure thing, Rogarth. The bugs didn't seem to hurt me too much, so I'll lead in case more of them come out. What do you think I should look out for?"

renau1g

First Post
Cole Pegason - Human Cleric (Dol Dorn) - 11/12hp

Drawing up behind C, Cole will have his sword drawn looking for trouble. He'll vow to himself to be more effective in the next battle as he's so far disappointed himself and his god. "I sure hope we get a chance to cross blades with an opponent who relishes a fair fight, as so far the only enemies we've seen are cowards who strike from the shadows and some mindless bugs. Perhaps we should look to that closest building, maybe what we're looking for's in there." Cole says pointing to the building closest to where they first dropped into the chamber.

Last edited:

greenstar

First Post
OOC Until Vertexx and Creamsteak post again I will NPC them. And I will need spot checks.

"Let's look at that building before more of those gross bugs come." Kim Kim says. "I agree. Maybe it is the foundry. If it isn't we can look at the other building." Thalmarose says.

renau1g

First Post
Cole Pegason - 11/12hp

"Thank you Rogarth, but my hands are full right now." Cole says indicating his shield and sword. He'll try to peer through the gloom to little success.

OOC Spot (1d20+4=5)

greenstar

First Post
Rogarth spots two horrid rats on the other side of the room eating what looks like a rotting body. You can't tell what it used to be. The horrid rats haven't noticed you yet and maybe you can get by without them seeing you.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Spot. (1d20+2=4)

"Ok, just focus. Focus on the money. I have to keep thinking about the money. Don't get distracted. Don't run away again. Think of the money..."

Kim Kim seems more than a little fearful and paranoid. "Just get the money and we can all get out of here..."

Remove ads