• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Great North

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

As de Sion finshes speaking, Rendee peeks inside the tent and says "Sorry to disturb you sir, but I think you and the gentlemen and lady will wish to see this...it appears we have yet a third group mounting a night attack"

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

"Thank you Rendee." Bertrand will address the gathering. "I think we should hold this discussion for the moment as see what new trouble has arisen." Bertrand makes his way to the entrance for a look.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Vorian Tolgar

Vorian collects his papers and puts his helm on. Exiting the tent, he blows soundless whistle once long and then short.

OOC: For Arrwuh, come, but stay hidden if possible

Rath Lorien

First Post
"Jaroth, I hate to ask, given the effect the book has had upon you, but would you continue to carry and guard the book until we can get this resolved?"

Anniston will leave the tent after Jaroth or another party member has taken the book. If no other party member takes the book, then Anniston will take the book.

Dracomeander

First Post
Finnian stands to follow Rendee out then pauses to see to the disposition of the Book. Once Jaroth indicates what to do with it, Finnian goes out with the others to see what new arrivals there are.

Rath Lorien

First Post
OOC: I'll be on vacation March 7-24. I will probably not have access to the internet the first week (March 7-14), but I expect to have access to the internet after that. Anniston will move into big-silent-type mode starting on the 7th. If there is a question about what he will do, he would probably back up Vadric.

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

With a sigh and a nod, Jaroth rises and carefully places the book in the satchel he has, careful not to touch the book with his exposed skin.

[ooc: sorry I have been a little spotty posting. I don't have internet access at home for the time being.]

Remove ads