• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

Kagehiro

First Post
The demon claims Netzach, striking him into nothingness instantly.

His form is uncreated and his soul becomes the possesion of a demon forever.

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
In response to questions, the Lady Maria says "It it not that simple..once commited you must complete the entire training program. A good number of the lessions are designed to test your limits, your values, etc. We can not simply have you quit because the going gets uncomfortable..as in the field you will often be faced with much more difficult and trying circumastanes. I can assure you that the programs and course are well supervised by both lay and church officals to be sure we do nothing that endagers you recklessly."

Pausing she continues.."I do hope you can see the logic behind this. Now is something extradionary comes up then you can petion for discharge and that will be reviewed based upon the circumstance initating the request."

As the man goes a little wild eyed, the lady seems to nod her head. "Four very large man enter the room with speed that defies their great bulk and they quickly remove Netzach from the room after first putting a black hood over his head and smacking him soundly on the head.

"I am truly sorry for that gentlemen but I will only tolerate so much"

jkason

First Post
Donovan Tepari, human cleric

Donovan raises an eyebrow as the man is taken away. Oddly enough, the show seems to alter his mood somewhat. He shrugs then, the barest hint of a smile on his face, and says, "However much I balk at your methods getting me here, let's see what you've got," he says by way of joining.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Arie stands and says, "If you do not tolerate that man, then I find your standings to have possible parrallels to mine. I am in Lady Maria."

He then bows and re-seats himself.

ghostcat

First Post
Stalker dispassionately watches as the man is dragged away. He had always felt that he was a disaster waiting to happen and wondered why Lady Maria had chosen him. After further thought he decided that the lady likes to give people every possible chance but that failure is not an option.

Still the more he heard the more he liked her offer, so even though he had already expressed his interest a bit of re-enforcement wouldn't hurt. "Well I haven't heard anything that would make me change my mind, so I'm still in."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I..I..am in, just don't drag me off too." Frigin says not sure what happened. But those who said they were "in" didn't get a bag over their head so Frigin figured that was how to keep it from happening.

renau1g

First Post
Llyr looks around and now that the one man that he had trepidation in dealing with was removed, he stepped forward and bowed deeply to the woman "I am willing to take up this task m'Lady, you shall have the voice of Llyr Vaughn on your side." as he swings the lute off his back and strings a few notes softly.

J. Alexander

First Post
Laughing she says.."Then your first assignment is to eat and drink well" and she claps her hands at which point a door opens and several very attractive and scantily clad serving lasses enter carrying a tray of chicken roasted with rosemary and garlic...a leg of lamb..several different types of roasts and meat pies and a nice selection of broiled fish. Accompaning it are platters of vegetiables and different ales and wines. "Please do did in while we converse"

renau1g

First Post
Llyr has to hold himself back from scarfing down the food in a manner unbecoming of one in the presence of a Lady. He will enjoy some of the lamb, cutting off a piece of the tender meat and slowing chewing it to ensure all the flavour is enjoyed. "Wine, please" the bard requests as they are seated.

He stops mid-meal and looks to Lady Maria, "Somehow I doubt all our assignments will be this enjoyable, but thank you for this" Llyr says, then returns to his meal, this time sampling some of the broiled fish. After filling up, the bard will stand and offer to play a soft tune while the rest finish.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads