• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

Dragonwriter

First Post
Orion shrugs, a slight frown still upon his face. He takes a few bites of food, settling in to listen. However, he remains alert and ready to black out the room and run at the first sign of trouble...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Frigin

"You gonna eat that?" the big man asks sheepishly, pointing to a ripe piece of fruit near Braxton's plate.

[sblock=ooc] I am laugh so hard i can hardly type :p:p:p [/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
"It's is very simple gentlmen, I am recruiting a time of intelligence agents to perform various missions. I require that that have patience, some intelligence and more important the common sense to be quite an listen when they are in over their head. If you should accept the offer then you will undergo one years worth of training at our academy where you will each specialize in skills most suited to your personality and talents. While training you will receive a monthly stripend of 100 silver pieces in addition to free room an board. Upon completion of your graduation then you will be given missons as deemed necessary. Additionaly compensation in the form of 75 percent of any incidential treasure you find during the coruse of the mission will of course be yours The other 25 will go to fund the intelligence service"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Hmmmm"
'that would make some very nice donations to the temple and monistary' thinks Arie to himself.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Stalker listens carefully as the lady outlines her proposal. He gives a wry smile at the comment about about listening when your in over your head as he had already made a mental note to never get on this lady's wrong side, so he knows that it definitely applies to the current situation. Therefore, Stalker waits until he is sure that she is completely finished before saying "I'm in. Just a couple of questions. Is this a clandestine organisation? If so, what's our cover?" He was also about to ask if it was a "once in no way out deal" but stopped himself as he suspects he knows the answer.

J. Alexander

First Post
"Yes it will be clandestine...the covers will depend on the mission and the area your going into...that is why you will spend the next year in training to learn to adapt and to be evaluated in regards to your skills"

Dragonwriter

First Post
Orion sighs, but there is a hint of a sardonic smile on his face. "It would appear I have no choice... No, milady, I don't mean you are pressuring me. I mean my own curiosity would murder me in my sleep if I passed this up. So, count me in."

Rhun

First Post
Braxton smiles and seems to grow more relaxed as the lady describes the service. It sounded right up his alley. And one hundred silver pieces a month? That wasn't bad at all. He knew wealthy farmers and merchants that didn't make that much coin.

Remove ads