The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

ghostcat

First Post
Stalker smiles at the lady's comments about anger and inadvertently nods in agreement. All the while concentrating on eating. Meanwhile he racks his brain for any information he my have about her.

Knowledge (local): +10

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Arie listes to charlie's question, his own interest piqued at this gathering. He wipes his mouth and speaks up while gesturing to charlie, "the gentleman does raise a very good question. to what objective do you wish to achieve that requires such an eklectic gathering, yet most of which I have observed to be associated with The Light in some manner or another.?"

J. Alexander

First Post
'"That so many priests of the light are assembled is most unsual i admit. The compostion of this team should it come to pass will be indeed unique. It is safe to say though that all you have an inquiring mind and do not normally give up easily. And yes my dear man i do frown on passions when they cloud judgement and or a mission. Passion unchecked in any form is a dangerous two edge sword. It often blinds you to reality." As the man begins to light his cigareet the lady responds "Please do not do that, I do not wish to cough up a lung and need my voice"

"Now before i begin my little dog and pony show is there any other questions or comments"

Stalker
[sblock]The Gray One or sometimes referred to as the Gray Lady, is rumored to be one of the chief operatives and intelligence officers in the Republic as well as one of it's most deadly assassians. you can thank a natural 20[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Chomp.. chomp.. GULP!!" Frigin sits eating through all the talk. "Surlp!" he washes down the food with some soup.

At the mention of any questions he lifts his head and asks "Where is the crates you wish moved?"

[sblock=ooc] It is hard to play someone well not dumb but uneducated it should be Where are the crates... and using little words lol [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
With humor in his eyes, Arie gestures with his hands to indicate she should continue. He continues to eat as if he has the Marshle Father looking over his sholder with an iron ruler to rap his knuckls if he does any thing wrong.

ghostcat

First Post
Concluding that he is playing well outside of his league, Stalker decides to stay quite and listen. After all, he may learn something from the knee of master.

As the lady prepares to begin her "dog and pony show", Stalker stops eating and gives her his full attention.

Lou

Explorer
Charley Demmo, Priest of the Light

Charley decides that this is going to be like dinner with the Cardinal and begins to eat slowly and on his best behavior while listening intently to what is said.

Kagehiro

First Post
Netzach snuffs out the butt, and then goes back to dipping his bread in soup and eating it with cheese.
"No please continue. You have my interest at this time."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Enjoying the dinner immensely after the fare provide by the town jail, Frigin nugs Braxton out of his concentrated stare. Their eyes lock and it looks like Frigin has an important question to ask but may be afraid to.

Remove ads