The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

Kagehiro

First Post
Netzach scratches his now scraggely beard as he walks around in the nude. his scars and tattoo's visible making him look like some sort of sadist. he stretches then makes his way into the hallway to take a stroll in the buck.

He gets to a good jog moving down the hallway to the staircase and descends into the lobby. Walking around he stretches as he lets the rays of light grace his nudieness.

jkason

First Post
Donovan starts to speak, but chooses not to punish the messenger, instead removing himself to clean both himself and maintain his long-lost gear, and staying otherwise outside human company until it's time to meet their mysterious 'benefactor'

J. Alexander

First Post
Freshly showered and in clean clothing for the first time in almost a month the party is in somewhat a better mood. Arriving downstairs they find the room has been set with a light repaste of bread, chesse, fruit and a slecection of hearty soups. At the center of the table facing the stariwell a slender well dressed lady perhaps 5'5 and weighing 100 pounds is seated. Her most strking features are her ravens blue black hair and piercing emerald green eyes. "Please gentlmen be seated. I congratle you all on passing the first test, a test of patience, while you confinment in the local constables office was unorthodox and perhaps unfair it does help us seperate the wheat from the chaff so to speak. As a compensation for this inconvience please accept a small purse as compensation." A qucik glance shows that at each table postion is a small purse of coins.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Mmmmm... Food!" shouts Frigin running to the table first. He starts to pull a hunk of dark bread from a loaf as the slender women begins talking. As she addresses the group he sheepishly puts the hunk of bread back and stands by a chair looking at the others for help.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nico

Nico approaches the table and seats himself at the lady's words. His glance covers the repast as well as the rest of the room, but he doesn't take either food or the offered purse yet.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Arie is letting the curiosity get the better of him and he opens the purse to gage the quantity of coins. then looking up he address the woman.

"Your ladyship, I am going to guess that you know who each and every one of us are, however we are at a disadvantage. How may we address you, please?"

suddenly his stomach growls loud, causing him to blush a deep crinsome.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Once alone in his room, Stalker looses no time in undressing and getting in the bath. Relaxing in the bath he eventually realises that the water is starting to get cold, so he quickly washed and gets out.

Once clean and dry, Stalker starts to get dressed. However just as he starts to put on his armor, he has a thought. So our mysterious patron likes to play games does he. Well two can play as easily as one. They have had plenty of opportunities to kill us, so we are likely to be safe for the moment and won't need armor or weapons. With that though, Stalker deliberately leaves his amour and weapons in his room; taking only a pair of daggers as he goes downstairs.

Once downstairs Stalker moves to the table and sits down. Pointedly ignoring the purse but looking longingly at the food. He acknowledges the lady and says "Lady. You play a ruthless game. I for one am looking forward to seeing how this hand play out." Stalker then gives the lady his most congenial smile as he very deliberately helps himself to a bowl of soup and a hunk of bread.

Kagehiro

First Post
"Indeed lady, I commend you for taming the beast Netzach. I respect those strong enough to detain a demon. I should like to see to perhaps repaying the favor."

with this he gives a wicked grin, but for once his voice had an inflection of sincerity.
"Truthfully, my blade feels it is necessary to serve one with power. I hope you do not slip from the top of the mountain so easily. This could be fun."

he sits back, the lack of aggresion unnerving. It's painfully obvious Netzach could never even clip the hair on a woman's head. He shows her great respect.
"I would like to help myself to bread and cheese if you do not mind. I would like to join in the conversation further but stuffing my face seems more applicable to my whims right now. Thank you."

he takes a plate of bread and a strong hard cheese. something along the lines of asiago.

jkason

First Post
Donavan Tepari, human cleric

"Please gentlmen be seated. I congratle you all on passing the first test, a test of patience, while you confinment in the local constables office was unorthodox and perhaps unfair it does help us seperate the wheat from the chaff so to speak. As a compensation for this inconvience please accept a small purse as compensation."

Donovan sits, raising an eyebrow to the purse, but touching neither purse nor food for the moment.

"You can be sure my patience is well and truly tested," he says coldly. "So now instead of pretending we're here for a friendly meal and a chat, maybe we can stop playing hide-and-seek and get to the point?"

Dragonwriter

First Post
Orion grimaces and sits, hands gripping the table's edge. The table gets a slight coating of frost around his palms... His face seems calm, but his eyes betray his anger, and he reaches for nothing upon the table's surface.

His voice is cold and slightly sarcastic as he says, "And what's the catch for this apparently delightful repast? Another month in the jails for stealing?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases