The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

ghostcat

First Post
Deciding that the conversation had reached the stage where if left to go on, it would just keep repeating itself. Stalker moves to a section of the cell where he can sit down, lean against the wall and stretch his legs out. Early in his career Stalker had learnt the knack of sleeping anywhere and anytime, which he now proceeds to utilise. "Wake me when something happens.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Orion begins idly drawing sigils on the stone with his finger. If anyone is able to keep track of the strange symbols he's making (unless the dust is thick enough that it keeps the marks visible), they would quickly become confused.

As he traces from memory, he also mumbles to himself, going over the list of names and titles of the vestiges he knows... This little ritual slowly calms him and helps him fall asleep.

(Assuming nobody stops him to ask what he's doing...)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Arie remains standing at the door in a meditative vigilance for any actions that occure beyond the cell, listining as clealy as possible, now that the chatter in the room has died down.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Frigin pulls up some floor space to sleep on and in his slight stupor he drifts off with no problem. A snoring noise eminates from his rolled up form almost immediatly.

J. Alexander

First Post
Much to everone's suprise the party appears to have been forgotten. Within 2 days most of the other brawlers have been discharged but the party remains in the cell for total of 21 days. On the 21 day. a neatly dressed guardsmen says "Your bail has been posted" if you would prepare to follow me and unlocks the door.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Much to everone's suprise the party appears to have been forgotten. Within 2 days most of the other brawlers have been discharged but the party remains in the cell for total of 21 days. On the 21 day. a neatly dressed guardsmen says "Your bail has been posted" if you would prepare to follow me and unlocks the door.

Orion slowly gets up, weakened a little from the multiple weeks of poor food and cramped quarters... Without even the slightest bit of reading material. Still, he's wondering, rather grumpily, what could possibly be going on and why he couldn't have posted his own bail...

"Curiouser and curiouser..."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Free? We are free!!" Frigin says getting to his feet slowly. The poor treatment had him meloncholy[sp?] for days but the thought of freedom has a smile on his face in a hearbeat.

jkason

First Post
Donovan Tepari, human cleric

Donovan's mood has grown increasingly dour, as polite requests to contact his temple, or perhaps a legal representative, are ignored as if he's nothing more than a dirty cutpurse. That either no one has seen fit to seek him out, or those person's have been somehow kept from discovering his fate, only adds to the mood.

As Frigin seems elated by their movement, Donovan frowns.

"Somehow I doubt wherever we're headed is exactly freedom."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nico

Nico spends his time in their cell talking with the others, exercising and stretching as much as he is able. On hearing that their bail has been posted, he hops to his feet with an air of purpose and prepares to head for their next destination.

"Of course . . . bail has been posted isn't at all the same as charges have been dropped. I expect now that we've been 'softened up' and made aware of the fact that we're at the bottom of the pecking order we'll now be made an offer we can't refuse . . ."

Remove ads