• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As he is wearing naught but the basic clothing givin to him from earlier after the shower he arrives to the assigned door only to find charly knocking on a brick wall.

"hmmm. Hit a brick wall in our education have we?" He then procedes to search slowly and diligently about looking to find any secret door.

take 20 on search (+4) for 24

"I read about secret doors in the books at he monistary's library in the arcutecture and engineering section"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nico steps up to the wall and raps sharply on it three times. He then leans casually against one of the corridor walls and watches his cohorts as they approach the puzzle.

jkason

First Post
Donovan Tepari, human cleric

Donovan joins the others outside, then sighs as they reach the wall.

"Are we still being taught lessons in misplaced trust?" he groans. "This goes on much longer, and I'm not sure I'll believe these people if they tell me the sky is blue."

He waits patiently, however, as some of the others knock.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"But why wouldn't you believe them? The sky is blue so they wouldn't be lying." Frigin says scratching his bald head.

"Prehaps this is a test of strength? Maybe we should find something to use to break this wall down." he says casting about for anything useful.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"If the sky is cloudy and they say it is blue, then would they be lying?

Besides, I could get more searching done if there wasn't so much sighing going on." says Arie with a smile.

Rhun

First Post
"Prehaps this is a test of strength? Maybe we should find something to use to break this wall down." he says casting about for anythging useful.

"What about your skull?" jests Braxton to his large companion. "It should be tougher than brick, right?"

ghostcat

First Post
Having stayed in the shower until the last possible moment, Stalker arrives at the designated point well behind the others. Puzzled by the bit of the conversation he had overheard as he walked down the corridor and the way the others are milling about he says "What's the problem" then seeing the wall, he continues "Oh. forget it."

After a brief moment of thought, Stalker says "Did he mean one person knocks for the group, or should we all knock?" Putting words to practise, he knocks on the left hand wall. Then deciding its time to think outside of the box, he starts to search the right-hand wall.

[sblock=OOC]Take 20 on search (+12) for 32.[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Training

In response to the knocking...a door opens in the wall. Stepping thru it you find yourself in a room with several long trestle tables in it set with pitches and cups.

A voice that you figure you will come to hate call out. "Sit down ladies time to eat"

jkason

First Post
Donovan Tepari, human cleric

"Seems a waste of a secret door just hiding a mess hall," Donovan says under his breath, but shrugs rather than complaining and does as ordered.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads