• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Game of Kings OOC

Bront

The man with the probe
Deuce Traveler said:
Anyone notice we are tilting towards the evil side of things. Ah well, I'm in for the long haul. ;)
That's admitedly part of the reason IC Carver felt uncomfortable.

Isida's been missing since her Fiance arived for a while.

Carver may rise again, I just don't have the time for him at the moment.

Ringmereth

First Post
I understand completely--my responsibilities have been on the rise for the past couple months (hence the slower posting schedule than we'd originally hoped for). It's been great having you and Carver, Bob, and I hope that the future might hold enough time for you to make a return someday. In the mean time, good luck with real life.

If our party is indeed down to Partash, Vhir, Doral, and Dragen, I think we'll still have enough roles covered to keep going without a problem. The next two months are going to be pretty crunched for both me and Dark, but life will lighten up considerably after then, and if no one's opposed to it, we may try to recruit a bit of new blood.

MadMaxim

First Post
Sorry to hear that, Bront. Carver was an interesting character and a solid companion. It was a pleasure playing with you. Didn't we end up in another PbP-game a year or so ago that also had to stop due to time constraints? I believe so.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Well if two of our more colorful good guys are going to split from the party, it is better that it is now than when we enter the enemy's abode. Sorry to see you two go, however. They were solid characters.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
So, looks like we'll have to do some OOC planning to be efficient. So,
- We have a decent layout of the Prince's manor, though we are not sure exactly where are quary lies
- "Jebbedo's crew" is still looking for us, or was last night. A gnome and two others
- There is a tunnel in the barracks to the manor, so it can be used to get in? (Correct me if I am wrong, Ring or Jackalope)
- Getting into the barracks is another issue (could be 'fake' prisoners, but there is danger to that)
- We still have no idea where the Baron is, unless I'm missing it in the thread somewhere

Thoughts?

James Heard

Explorer
I think it would be a stretch to assume that Dragen would be an integrated or listened to voice in any planning, and honestly I haven't been paying attention very much in the game because of it. Do what you want to do, Dragen will probably follow, more or less, and I seriously doubt that any contribution I have to make will make much more of a difference. :)

MadMaxim

First Post
stonegod said:
- We have a decent layout of the Prince's manor, though we are not sure exactly where are quary lies
- "Jebbedo's crew" is still looking for us, or was last night. A gnome and two others
- There is a tunnel in the barracks to the manor, so it can be used to get in? (Correct me if I am wrong, Ring or Jackalope)
- Getting into the barracks is another issue (could be 'fake' prisoners, but there is danger to that)
- We still have no idea where the Baron is, unless I'm missing it in the thread somewhere
I'd say disguise as prisoners and get into the manor through the tunnel in the barracks. The bugbear has to be charmed though, I think. So that he'll release us after we get into the barracks.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm not sure the sneaking would work so well, though we would only need to get the barracks first. I'd prefer to be disguised and get to the barracks that way, as we have no guarantee that the jail/hold is in the barracks. Perhaps look like the gnome and other party or some facsimile thereof.

But, either way, a charmed bugbear is the way to go. Intimidate won't work forever.

Though I would like an answer from Ring/Jackalope on whether our best info puts our target in the manor or not.

Ringmereth

First Post
stonegod said:
Thoughts?

The above statements are, to your/Vhir's knowledge, accurate. In reply to your latest post, however, I would point out that the bugbear suggested that the Prince would likely be on the second floor of his manor.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads