• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gear Box: The Wild West and Magic Collide for Pathfinder

New for TRAILseeker patrons: The Gear Box. A range of new magical or mechanical items for your Pathfinder game, all with a frontier fantasy theme where the Wild West and magic collide. From the Desperado's Duster to Chokesmoke to the Cards of Cruel Fate, these items will add something a little different to your game. By Steven W. Zundel 2nd; illustrated by Xanditz.

New for TRAILseeker patrons: The Gear Box. A range of new magical or mechanical items for your Pathfinder game, all with a frontier fantasy theme where the Wild West and magic collide. From the Desperado's Duster to Chokesmoke to the Cards of Cruel Fate, these items will add something a little different to your game. By Steven W. Zundel 2nd; illustrated by Xanditz.

gears.jpg
SaveSave

Inchoroi

Adventurer
Really, this is cool and all, but I'd just like a Wild West + Magic setting to play in. I mean, what's cooler than having a dragon attacking a train rolling through the desert moving a shipment of gold?

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Well I am sure I cannot officially use there, while I continue to develop Gothic Western, a Cthuhlu-inspired old west setting for Pathfinder RPG, but food for thought anyway.

Remove ads

Remove ads