The GMF Campaign (The Dreams)

Rapida

First Post
@ Leon "Hello there, a rogue eh? and a sorcerer to boot? It is always nice to meet one of Yondalla's children, even if they don't know what to keep their paws off of. I'm a cleric of the Silent Keeper. You may know him as Dumathoin, the Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain." Dorn talks kindly to the halfling but he keeps a close eye on all of his belongings.

@Eldren "Yea, lets wait for us to at least eat. Then we go marching all about town in search of the answers I know we all are after." With that Dorn sits down and starts eating.

SyrinxNymph

First Post
Ariana notes the change in the rings with inward surprise. Distrustful, she keeps hers stowed away in her pouch. She finishes her breakfast, which has now arrived at the table.

"Careful research?" She laughs. "What careful research could be accomplished in such a short time? It could be a trap, you know. Such things are not so uncommon."

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Leon watches as Dorn responds, and when he says the line "Even if they don't know what to keep their paws off of."

"Hey?" "Hey?" I asked, hurt, I realized that he didn't know me that well. "I don't steal, at least not from clerics, only people who deserve it... Truly..."

I slipped a hand in my pocket pulling out my dagger. I was bored, so I began to twirl it up in the air down, up, down, always catching the hilt, without fear of getting injured.

This new cleric is pretty excelent, Leon cant help but like him. He is definitley honorable, I note remembering not to steal from him, or any of our party.

Rapida

First Post
@Leon Dorn peers at him from under his thick red eyebrows. "Well I will take your word, but we Talhund aren't that fond of theives. Especially ones that steal from my friends or my clan, but since you aren't guilty of either crime its nice to meet you."

"If you all excuse me for a moment I need to go get my supplies before we head off to the temples..if thats indeed the plan."

With that Dorn heads up to his room. He shoulders his backpack, stows his shield on his back, and hooks his maul on his belt. Then he heads back downstairs. Both his shield and hammer are covered with runes. The hammer is largely made of wood but has some metal worked into it. The hammer looks like it is easily 20 pounds with a head larger than most hammers used at the forge.

Remove ads