• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gray King

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Irthos takes the crafted item, and bows again to the dragon.[sblock=Draconic]<We shall strike at their hearts with the words of those that brought their doom upon them.>[/sblock]Irthos then turns to the other and just waits for the group to catch up to what it and the half-breed have decided---to hunt.

Forgefly

First Post
Kurst, Human Wlk/Art 2/1

Kurst rocks back on his heels, surprise written across his face. He purses his lips for a moment as though thinking and then points his finger at the pink spike. A darkness seems to envelop his hand, pushing back at the light before shooting into the ground around the spike.

OOC:Eldritch Blast on the earthworms. Also paying close attention to anything he may feel as he interacts with the spike in this limited way.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Oliver, Human Binder

Oliver jumps slightly as the the magical blast erupts from Kurst's hand. He then focus' on the direction that Arrgha'n points to. "If what we seek is that way, then we should get moving." He looks at the dragon. In common he speaks, "What say you dragon, will you lead the way to the one that would unleash such a creature upon you?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
EvolutionKB said:
"What say you dragon, will you lead the way to the one that would unleash such a creature upon you?"
Irthos hisses as the man's impertinence. "We already at edge of the great wyrm'sss territory. We are charged with ssslaying the onesss that did thissss, not to drag the great one away. We ssshall go alone."

Erekose13

Explorer
"The earth has come alive. Look at the worms. There are more here than I have ever seen." says Maavnod as he recovers from his shock when he sees the ichor coming off. The worms, however, are worrying.

Forgefly

First Post
Kurst, Human Wlk/Art 2/1

'There are.. um ..ah.. were some over here as well, they seem attracted to a little pink spike. This is very curious," offers Kurst.

EvolutionKB

First Post
"Fine, fine," Oliver waves his hand dismissively at the kobold. "I merely thought the dragon would wish to defend it's territory and those that would have wronged it. Nobody charged us with anything, we do this of our own doing. If your...kin has inclinations to help then let it. You do not speak for it's wishes."Oliver speaks these words boldly in front of the great creature, no hesitation or doubt in his voice even as if he should talking about so great a creature so loudly while it is nearby.

Zurai

First Post
After finishing his investigation of the gutslug, Valerian turns to face the dragon and bows respectfully.[sblock=Draconic]"We are honored by your gift and advice, Great One. The 'madborn' you speak of is our prey; gladly will we hunt him for you. How badly were you injured by the parasite? If I may be allowed to approach, I can soothe your wounds."[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Maavnod ignores the two arguing and moves over to see what Kurst has found about the worms. "Arrgha'n, what do you think about these worms? You knew what the gutslug was. Do you know what these are?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kurst easily blasts the earthworms away from spike, and their crisping bodies seem to form a strangly familiar jagged symbol of the earth before burning into ash. There's a twinge of pain from Kurst's chest, but nothing further.

Arrgha'n thinks that
the earthworms might be reacting in protest to the aberration bits and pieces.

The dragon seems gratified by Valerian and Irthos' words.

[sblock=Draconic]To Irthos the dragon says"Your dilligence is welcome. I know you will see this miscreant punished."

When Valerian makes his offer, the dragon waves a claw in polite refusal.

"It is appreciated, but no, the thorns will see me well. Save your magic for any further surprises by this mutual enemy."[/sblock]

Is anyone picking up the spike or other remaining bits before moving on?

OOC: The DM apologizes for her laxness in posting, she's been working overtime...

Remove ads