The Heretic of Wyre - Part II

tleilaxu

First Post
i had been off and on these messageboards since pre-3e, and over a period of weeks or months i came across threads discussing "the paladin and the succubus". after coming across offhand comments about this, i finally found sepulchrave's thread, which he hadn't updated for months. I posted that he either didn't come around much or was one sadistic MOFO (this was right when he picked it back up, with mostin entering the stage declaring demonic presences!)

hopefully you've had time to game a few more sessions and have more to entertain us with!

ps Sepulchrave: If you have any maps or other extras please lay them on us

Avarice

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Word .doc comparisions?

Eridanis said:

I have a Word doc that includes OOG comments made by Sep. I'll be happy to email it to anyone who emails me at the address in my profile. I make no claim to having cleaned it up much; cut-n-paste only. (I have a folder at my work computer marked "Story Hours" for docs of the story hours of PC, Sagiro, Wulf, Kid Charlamagne, and Sepulgrave. :) )

Well, to be accurate, I did include some of the OOG comments; mostly just the end-notes, though. I also included Lombard's post on the Church of Oronthon. And being the anal-retentive fellow that I am, I put in an index.

edit: Almost forgot: I also put the paladin/succubus posts that he made in the general forum in at the beginning. Makes for a nice introduction. :)

Last edited:

Inez Hull

First Post
"Soon" also happens to be one of my favorite Yes songs

And also one oy my favourite My Bloody Valentine songs.

Oh, and BTW, Bump.

This Story Hour deserves to not only be on the first page but also the top of the first page.

MasterOfHeaven

First Post
I agree with the rest. This story hour is simply the best. ;) Seriously, Sepulchrave, even if you don't want to write a book based on The Heretic Of Wyre, you ought to consider going into the field period.

You have incredible skill in bringing your characters and world to life, and your writing talents are by far the best I've seen with only a few notable exceptions, like Tolkien, and in my opinion you match even him.

Remove ads