• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Heroes of Axyr OCC [FULL]

Rayex

First Post
DarkMaster said:
No problem, but the Athletic prowess bonus will apply to sleight of hand and hide instead of climb and jump.

Thats actually the reason I want to be a desert halfling :)

DarkMaster

First Post
Rayex said:
Thats actually the reason I want to be a desert halfling :)
After seeing your character, I guess you changed your mind.

In Axyr most Halfling lives among the humans. Some settle down and blend with the local populace(mostly humans, elves and halfling). There is still some nomadic tribes living in the wilderness. These tribes are a bit more xenophobic and do not blend well with the other races or tribes.

DarkMaster

First Post
Jarval said:
Hmm, I'm thinking about making a Battle Sorcerer from UA. Would that be OK with you, DarkMaster?
No problem. I really like the battle sorcerer, it is an arcane caster that can see some action even at low level.

DarkMaster

First Post
Jarval said:
Hmm, I'm thinking about making a Battle Sorcerer from UA. Would that be OK with you, DarkMaster?
One other thing you will get the Eschew Material feat for free at 1st and you can select a one hand exotic weapon as your weapon of choice (Bastard sword, dwarven war axe and orc double axe included).

Rayex

First Post
DarkMaster said:
After seeing your character, I guess you changed your mind.

In Axyr most Halfling lives among the humans. Some settle down and blend with the local populace(mostly humans, elves and halfling). There is still some nomadic tribes living in the wilderness. These tribes are a bit more xenophobic and do not blend well with the other races or tribes.

Yup, I stayed with the regular Halfling.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads