D&D 5E THE HIDDEN SHRINE OF TAMOACHAN - 5E (Closed)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Okay, I've closed recruiting for now, as we've had 7 interested parties.

PlayerInterest LevelCharacter
TallIan??Edgar, Paladin
jmucchielloInPaladin
ShayuriInHexblade
tglassyInHexblade??
scranford??Dwarven Druid?
KahlessNestorIn*??
hero4hireAlt??
[/b]

Tall, you're in if you want it, just confirm.

scranford, haven't seen you around pbp, welcome! Just making sure you want in.

Kahless, 1st Alternate.
hero4hire, 2nd Alternate.

Last edited:

scranford

Explorer
I’m a veteran of the Paizo Pbp forums, but my first game on here. I’ll throw the character together, and see how things work here.

TallIan

Explorer
I'd really like to play, but I will be starting work again next week or the week after, so I'll sit this one out. I was really looking forward to playing something higher level.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Characters are just entered into posts as text, in the forum containing this thread, look for threads that have rogue's gallery (or RG) in the title so you can see how various folks create them. You post your character here and the DM approves it. Once the DM opens the rogues gallery thread, you copy it there and as the character updates, you edit your post there.

Rolls are done right in the posts. You can use an external website like Coyotecode.com if you like or use the local forum die roller. You create an BBCode tag, like [ i] for italics[/i] (with no space between the [ and the i). But in this case it is [ roll]:

I attack the gobiln: [ roll]1d20+3[/roll]
Damage: [ roll]1d8+1[/roll]

I attack the gobiln: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

If you reply with quote to this post you will see (again, without the spaces):

I attack the gobiln: [ roll0]
Damage: [ roll1]

One caveat: you only do rolls on the initial posting of the thread post. You can't hit Go Advanced or the rolls don't register.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
PlayerStatusCharacter
jmucchielloInPaladin
ShayuriInHexblade, Urchin, Thieves' Tools
tglassyIn??
scranfordInDwarven Druid
KahlessNestorIn??
hero4hireAlt??
[/b]

scranford

Explorer
Characters are just entered into posts as text, in the forum containing this thread, look for threads that have rogue's gallery (or RG) in the title so you can see how various folks create them. You post your character here and the DM approves it. Once the DM opens the rogues gallery thread, you copy it there and as the character updates, you edit your post there.

Rolls are done right in the posts. You can use an external website like Coyotecode.com if you like or use the local forum die roller. You create an BBCode tag, like [ i] for italics[/i] (with no space between the [ and the i). But in this case it is [ roll]:

I attack the gobiln: [ roll]1d20+3[/roll]
Damage: [ roll]1d8+1[/roll]

I attack the gobiln: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

If you reply with quote to this post you will see (again, without the spaces):

I attack the gobiln: [ roll0]
Damage: [ roll1]

One caveat: you only do rolls on the initial posting of the thread post. You can't hit Go Advanced or the rolls don't register.

Thanks. After replying I see most of the options on the reply tab. Wasn't aware there was a forum die roller.

[roll0]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases