• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is ALIVE! It's not dead yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Cool. 'Cause I hate it when reviews of a movie end up going into full spoiler mode without even mentioning that they were going to give spoilers.

Bront

The man with the probe
Relique du Madde said:
Must resist reading the review....
Don't resist, Read it!

It's pretty spoiler free. I mention the main villian, but that shouldn't be much of a spoiler to any Iron Man fans, and how I mention it doesn't spoil it for those who don't know who he is.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Thats no real biggie since you could pretty much guess it by watching the trailers. Besides, knowing that Ironm,an is fighting someone that is an actual treat is better then oh.. I don't know... Superman fighting Lex Luther in a plot rehash for the umpteenth time.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Okay, I did that. I'm still relatively new to this Hive business so I don't yet know all these quirks.

Bront

The man with the probe
Blackrat said:
Okay, I did that. I'm still relatively new to this Hive business so I don't yet know all these quirks.
It's useful to let others know. Some people don't like to move to a new thread either, or like to try to start their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads