• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is ALIVE! It's not dead yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Which is why I had to move fast :]. And related to that, I see now that the announcement about long threads have disappeared. Does it mean I really shouldn't have started a new one afterall? Maybe once EN2 hits us we can open the old Hive again. The one you started with thousands of posts. I miss it :(.

Bront

The man with the probe
Nah, the announcement disappeared, but it's still enforced.

- PbP mod Bront :)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Regarding that. Are you the only mod who even checks the PbP areas these days? There are quite a lot of the long threads and you guys don't appear much. And I know you said you don't have time to game here anymore but it would be good for a mod to be visibly around. Maybe you could poke one of the others to join a game or two...

Still have not seen Iron Man but saw lots about it and the release date for Iron man II and other .... "related" movies. I won't spoil it for everyone but it involves the end of credits scene......

oh it is such a good time to be a comicbook fan.......

Speaking of comicbooks-

since DnD is basically a dead subject with me I have become fully emersed into Heroclix again with my kids. Having a good time with a simple (as difficult as you wish to make it) game where I get to shine as I explain whom this character is and why this team representation and so on.

e-bay is so evil at times like this.......

Now if only I can get Sentry, Spider-woman and Ronin so as to creat the "New" Avengers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads