• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
*shrug* Any part of Phoenix that would be close to a part of Scottsdale that wasn't near Tempe would be quite a drive for me. Scottsdale itself may be the compromise. Also depends where Myc will be.
Well, isn't the airport like right in the middle of Phoenix?

Aurora

First Post
Mycanid said:
Figured (regarding Kylee). :)

How have you been ma'am?
Not terrible. Monitoring my blood pressure. My Krogers (grocery store) about a half a mile away has a nurse practitioner in it who takes people's blood pressure all day as a free screening. She told me to start coming in 3 or 4 times a week and she'll check it for me. Definitely better than going and waiting at the doctors office.

Mycanid

First Post
Aurora said:
FROG LEGS SOUND DISGUSTING! I don't care if people say they taste like chicken!

BTW Aurora ... I am going to be (sorta) in your neck of the woods. Gonna be in Illinois for 5 days or so next week. :)

Be nice to say hello to everyone ... but I was looking at the map and thinking: "Well, it's a nice idea at least." :lol: Maybe next time.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
Must be Californian slang. Weirdo west coasters. :p
I honestly wish we hadn't moved from CA to AZ. We didn't have to. Hell, we could have moved back to CA if my dad would have taken the last promotion the company offered him. I hate living in an area where gamers are sparse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads