• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Mycanid said:
[Whips out a 5 foot celery stalk] En Garde you vicious amphibian! :lol:

[Clunks hafrogman on the head. Celery stalk breaks in two.]

Well ... THAT was a useless weapon. :\
Yeah. . . I was looking at Fru's tater tot slang. . . but I was THINKING of you.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Aurora said:
Not terrible. Monitoring my blood pressure. My Krogers (grocery store) about a half a mile away has a nurse practitioner in it who takes people's blood pressure all day as a free screening. She told me to start coming in 3 or 4 times a week and she'll check it for me. Definitely better than going and waiting at the doctors office.
:eek: We have Fry's in our area, but its owned by Kroger.

Mycanid

First Post
Aurora said:
LOL Yeah, if you were gonna be in Indiana that might be doable, but Illinois is a bit far. ;)

Such is life ... especially in your current ... uhh ... condition? ... no long trips for mamma and co. :\

Aurora

First Post
Mycanid said:
You mentioned earlier that Corbie will be arriving a little earlier than scheduled, yes? :D
Perhaps, depends on if the doctor is right and I am headed into having preeclampsia. I might also be just fine though at which case he'll probably come late like Kylee did. :\

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Mycanid said:
[Whips out a 5 foot celery stalk] En Garde you vicious amphibian! :lol:

[Clunks hafrogman on the head. Celery stalk breaks in two.]

Well ... THAT was a useless weapon. :\
killinme.gif

God, I love the hive. You guys make my days worth living some times. :cool:

Mycanid

First Post
hafrogman said:
Yeah. . . I was looking at Fru's tater tot slang. . . but I was THINKING of you.

Hah! Shows what you know.

I am a CLASSIC example of the mentality abounding in upstate NY I'll have you know! :] I'm as Californian as you are from Alpha Centuri! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads