• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Mycanid said:
[Whips out a 5 foot celery stalk] En Garde you vicious amphibian! :lol:

[Clunks hafrogman on the head. Celery stalk breaks in two.]

Well ... THAT was a useless weapon. :\
I laughed so hard at this, my mom asked me what I was laughing about, so I had to tell her the whole story. :cool:

Mycanid

First Post
Frukathka said:
I laughed so hard at this, my mom asked me what I was laughing about, so I had to tell her the whole story. :cool:

It's that adamantine helmet he borrowed from the Bullywug shaman that protects him! :]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aurora said:
I grew up in San Diego.
Okay. . . so maybe Snake Plisken DIDN'T escape there. . . but he totally should have.

I really want them to make a third "Escape From" Movie. In my perfect world there would a scene with, oh say, Air Force one. And the president is trying to figure out where Snake is. . . and a scuffle breaks out in the back of the plane. And a general (as played by Samuel L. Jackson) turns to the president and says.

"Snake's on the plane!"

Ferret

Explorer
Aeson said:
I hope everything turns out ok. :)
I hope things go smooth too!

I tried to post that before and it got lost in the deluge of other posts and it wasn't in the right place...this thread is too fast for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads