• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
Did the old hafrogman get upgraded?
No, I was replaced with Blackrat 1.0 :( I'm too old to be nerdy apparently. I can't keep up with this younger generation and their newfangled Halo 3s and suchforth.

When I was their age we gamed with only eight bits! And by Jove, we liked it! ... I still like it. . . :\

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
No, I was replaced with Blackrat 1.0 :( I'm too old to be nerdy apparently. I can't keep up with this younger generation and their newfangled Halo 3s and suchforth.

When I was their age we gamed with only eight bits! And by Jove, we liked it! ... I still like it. . . :\
I still play my PS2, so I guess I'm sstill hip.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
hafrogman said:

You need to start listening to Weird Al. That should boost your nerdyness ;) .

hafrogman

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
I still play my PS2, so I guess I'm sstill hip.
Not hip enough. Your time will come.

They came for the Commodore 64, and I said nothing, because I was not a brick house.
They came for the Atari, and I said nothing because I didn't like their music.
They came for the retro gamers, and I said nothing because they posessed only two dimensions,
They came for the super gamers, and I said nothing because I had more than 16-bits
They came for the Dreamcast, and I said nothing because Sega sucked
They came for the Playstation, and I said nothing because I had upgraded
Then they came for me. . . and there was nobody left to say anything.

.... with massive apologies to any of the groups listed in the original. Mmmmm, sacrilicious.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Dude, half my friends have that song as the ringtone for when I call them. I am a king of caucasian nerdiness, amongst all my friends . . . who are all as old and decrepit as I. . . or older.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Oh, and I've been listening to Weird 'Al' since Even Worse. . . which just makes me feel even older. :\

Back before these newfangled Compact Disc things. We had cassette tapes!

and we liked them.

Blackrat

hafrogman said:
Dude, half my friends have that song as the ringtone for when I call them. I am a king of caucasian nerdiness, amongst all my friends . . . who are all as old and decrepit as I. . . or older.
Well it seems you're not lost to the normality yet then. There is still hope :cool: .

Blackrat

hafrogman said:
Oh, and I've been listening to Weird 'Al' since Even Worse. . . which just makes me feel even older. :\

Back before these newfangled Compact Disc things. We had cassette tapes!

and we liked them.
Yes we did. Ah, you're only three years older than me so I can still remember those days too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads