• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Yes we did. Ah, you're only three years older than me so I can still remember those days too.
Yeah, I didn't think you were that much younger, but you started it with the age teasing, so I decided to lash back. :p

Whippersnapper.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
hafrogman said:
Yeah, I didn't think you were that you, but you started it with the age teasing, so I decided to lash back. :p

Whippersnapper.
Heh. About the old days and being hip got me thinking about a funny happening few years back. The rap-genre ain't very old here in finland. The first rap-band began in the late 80's and the first seriously-taken bands began around 1998. Now when I was a kid I used to listen to those first bands from 80's that were horrifying ****. Then a few years back one of those bands did a comeback and was HUGE for a short while. It was fun to ask the "Fans" what they thought of this song or that from the bands original casettes and see their faces go "WTF?".

hafrogman

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Heh. About the old days and being hip got me thinking about a funny happening few years back. The rap-genre ain't very old here in finland. The first rap-band began in the late 80's and the first seriously-taken bands began around 1998. Now when I was a kid I used to listen to those first bands from 80's that were horrifying ****. Then a few years back one of those bands did a comeback and was HUGE for a short while. It was fun to ask the "Fans" what they thought of this song or that from the bands original casettes and see their faces go "WTF?".
Yeah, it's always sort of funny when somethings "biggest fan" is only really aware of more recent events. Kind of sad as well though. How quickly we forget.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
Oh, and I've been listening to Weird 'Al' since Even Worse. . . which just makes me feel even older. :\

Back before these newfangled Compact Disc things. We had cassette tapes!

and we liked them.
Back in '93 I took on of my Weird Al tapes to Hawaii. The room stereo/record/tape player ate my tape. :uhoh:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
I plan on buying an XBow360 in January. ;)
Is that a new weapon for 4e? Because that's not out till May, I thought.

Sounds extremely dangerous to your friends as well. Who needs a crossbow that fires bolts in every direction?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
Yeah, it's always sort of funny when somethings "biggest fan" is only really aware of more recent events. Kind of sad as well though. How quickly we forget.
I've got the brain of shark. I rarely ever forget anything that isn't tied to to a childhood memory.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
hafrogman said:

Sounds extremely dangerous to your friends as well. Who needs a crossbow that fires bolts in every direction?
I was thinking of posting a reply in the same general idea as this but couldn't think of enough humorous way of saying it. It seems like this time you out-cooled me ;) :cool: .

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:

Whoops, meant to say XBox360. :heh:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Blackrat said:
I was thinking of posting a reply in the same general idea as this but couldn't think of enough humorous way of saying it. It seems like this time you out-cooled me ;) :cool: .
Yeah, the froggys been known to do that. :uhoh: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads