• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Bloosquig said:
Sorry should've put better sarcasm into that last post. If I had a black lotus I'd definately sell it for decent bucks and probably use the cash to either get Lasik done or buy more models for my warhammer 40k army. :D
Ah, gotcha. I forgot to cast detect sarcasm before reading the Hive. :) At GenCon I saw a guy sell several moxes for about $1300, so that's my frame of mind.

and it continues....

wife has the walking flu and I'm fighting. ugh.

Mother will not stay with us. nor my brother.

She suffers from deep depression. My brother fears her going to Florida again. She is resisting any sort of medical checkups.

But hey.....the sun is up....its cool and crisp in the morning.... til later....

Bloosquig

First Post
At work posting.

Was raining earlier now it's cleared up mostly and I'm enjoying the clouds all puffy and stuff. Good times. :D

---

This reminds me I wanted to be a meteorologist or somesuch sciencey thing when I was growing up. Or a stormchaser lol. :p

Don't know how I went the oorah marine infantry / security way :lol:

Bloosquig

First Post
Course five minutes after I post a big storm cloud sneaks up on me from behind and starts pouring all over my hut.

Bad weather, bad! :]

Ozmar

First Post
*whew* Finally finished reading all the previous posts on this thread, and I just have to say... I agree with that one guy, and the rest of you are all wrong.

-Ozmar the Contributor :lol:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ozmar. You didn't? I did that too. Okay. have to admit that after I initially did that, I haven't bothered for the last few hundred or so posts. Wow. someone else had too much time on his hands too. :D

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Ozmar said:
*whew* Finally finished reading all the previous posts on this thread, and I just have to say... I agree with that one guy, and the rest of you are all wrong.

-Ozmar the Contributor :lol:
I'm fine with that as long as I'm that one guy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads