• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hobbit

Taelorn76

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Yeah, that's the kind of lazy "accountant" thinking Courtney Solomon looks for in individuals to hire for his film production crew.

I agree that they should use the same farm and location. But I don't think it makes a difference if the homes are located in the exact same place as they were in the first series. So a house is 5 feet more to the left, who cares. I tink that is what Numion was refering to. Not that it would be in a new location altogether.

Numion said:
Does it really matter if they're identical or not?.
not to most of us... but you can bet that there will be some idiot who will compare the two movies frame by frame and bitch about every single difference..... :)

Ranger REG

Explorer
David Howery said:
not to most of us... but you can bet that there will be some idiot who will compare the two movies frame by frame and bitch about every single difference..... :)
Ah, the beauty of DVD and the goal to make high-definition picture clarity and details. :p

Remove ads