"The Imperfects" on Netflix - Possible Spoilers

Ryujin

Legend
I've watched two episodes now. I like it. The humor is spot on for me. I'm not sure how Doug blew himself up with gasoline and a flare. That was dumb. The reactions had me rolling. Dr. Burke looking at her shoe at the end. 😂 This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for in a supers show. Ms. Marvel was good. She Hulk has its moments. The rest of the MCU TV shows I was disappointed in. I'd like to see the rest of the season before saying I want another season but I am leaning that way.
Glad that you like it. The oddball humour hit me just right, so I thought that I would share :)

Tilda is still my favourite ;)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think it would have been hilarious if the guy's hair changed color when they reduced the amount of copper in his body. His red hair goes blond or something.

Better than many YA super power/natural shows I've seen. The core three actors are decent but I thought Sarkov and Burke were more interesting whenever they were on screen. Making all the super characters older than high school (except Abbi who is about to go off to college) helps this show a lot. Their still young enough to be naive about a lot of stuff but old enough that I'm not yelling 'Where are your parents?!' at the screen every five minutes.

Remove ads