Dragonlance The importance of Dragonlance

You never had a favorite toy or car or book or tv show or movie or song or hat etc etc you might feel “protective” over? Perhaps something that literally changed your life?

If so consider that someone might have similar feelings like that over something different.
There are books and tv shows and movies and songs that I love, or enjoy, or am a fan of. But not "protective" I might not enjoy a reboot, or a remake, or a cover song, but then it's not up to me if those things get made, and I'm not upset that other people might like them.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
There are books and tv shows and movies and songs that I love, or enjoy, or am a fan of. But not "protective" I might not enjoy a reboot, or a remake, or a cover song, but then it's not up to me if those things get made, and I'm not upset that other people might like them.
I do sometimes get upset that a new version of a thing leads to people who like it crapping all over the old one.

dave2008

Legend
There are a whole lot of new players that came to the game with 5th Ed. And this is the 5th Ed forum, as opposed to the “old editions” forum.
Actually this is just the D&D forum. As you can see:

1653017433784.png

There is no "5th ed" forum per se. Though I agree that this basically that be default.

But, to also be clear, most posters here are not new to D&D.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases