• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The In Character Character Game: Part III

psychognome

First Post
"Uh oh... ever since I saw Alice In Wonderland as a kid I've been wary of following white rabbits. But what would white rabbits want to do with Watto's pilot?"

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
"How much is left in the ray anyway?"

Festy puts away the SOCOM, and takes out the ray gun, looking it over for some kind of gauge, or number, suggesting at how many charges were left.

"Not quite sure, but I think I've fired it about seven times thus far," he replies, still looking.

neoweasel

First Post
psychognome said:
"Uh oh... ever since I saw Alice In Wonderland as a kid I've been wary of following white rabbits. But what would white rabbits want to do with Watto's pilot?"
"Well, if I recall correctly, the white rabbit was a herald for the Queen of Hearts, right? He might have brought Speed to her in an attempt to do something about the chess game Beyond the Looking Glass. You know, where the Red Queen kept on racing just to stay where she was? Speed might be able to break that deadlock, or something. Or, since the rabbit is always late, he might have tried to get there faster using the Mach 5."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Don't tell me... it's HIM!" Jemal growled and shook his head "I've got a bone to pick with that guy." He sighed and started heading towards the voice "You guys coming?"

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Jemal said:
"Don't tell me... it's HIM!" Jemal growled and shook his head "I've got a bone to pick with that guy." He sighed and started heading towards the voice "You guys coming?"

Daniel shrugs, and follows after. "You sure this is the way?"

dream66_

First Post

Diana leans over to someone next to her "Um, is he OK?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads