The jester laughs in Darkwolf's face and succumbs to the voices!

graydoom

First Post
"Hehehe, someone of honor, I seek, and not too strong, no no!"

The Laughing Jester of Swords, Lord of the Paradoxial Palace of Opulence
Gang Boss DoL
Signature Style (Sword), Signature Location (Palace), Signature Location (Heavens), Gang Member (Hells), Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick
Fool's Sceptre
4 Yen
1-2

ooc: Challenge open to fighters of tiers 2 and 3 of the honor or light paths. Prefer 3-4 flags speed strat. A chat match would be cool, but fine with a match on the boards.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Brown Belt D1 (24-20)
Master of the Dojo of the Predator (12-16)
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICK; Dojo Style Phoenix ; Fist of Fury(x2); Chi Strike
Master of Emotions(avenging, ferocious, cautious, relentless, calm, confidant, joyful, courageous, wrathful, sad);
Master of Movement(crouching, falling, flying, falling, rolling, running, tumbling, leaping, twisting, balancing, speeding);
Yen: 0 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword, Mastery sword
YB Master Judge

MidKnight

First Post
Chat match log:

[21:46] <Kalanyr> ok
[21:46] <GrayDoom> !mb ybinsult
[21:46] <MeowthBot> GrayDoom: I find your lover to be odd, your tower to be bland, and your experience to be ignorable.
[21:46] <Kalanyr> !mb ybmaster
[21:46] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the spring north of the Endless Beach on the morning of the thorn.
[21:46] <Darkwolf> !mb ybinsult
[21:46] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: I find your servant to be like unto a dolt, your orchard to be a(n) infested swamp, and your pride to be blunt.
[21:47] <Kalanyr> Insults Dark Jester
[21:47] <GrayDoom> hmmm. i'll go for the quick death. 4 flag speed standard
[21:47] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
[21:47] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The fist moves below the village; removes the cut of the dark sunbeam!
[21:47] <Darkwolf> CHI STRIKE
[21:47] <GrayDoom> 12% chance of a given move of mine auto-losing, what joy
[21:48] <GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
[21:48] <MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The monkey speaks within the spring; absorbs the blood of the teardrop!
[21:48] <Kalanyr> hmm
[21:48] <Kalanyr> Monkey is more active
[21:48] <Kalanyr> 1 Flag DJ
[21:48] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
[21:48] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The fang swims through the pond; removes the gaze of the teardrop!
[21:48] <Darkwolf> FOF
[21:48] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
[21:48] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The fan demolishes the castle; fends off the efforts of the bamboo!
[21:49] <GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
[21:49] <MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The rose petal illuminates the city; grasps the assailment of the lightning and painfully negates the gaze of the flame!
[21:49] <GrayDoom> done
[21:49] <Kalanyr> hmm
[21:50] <Kalanyr> 2 Flags DJ
[21:50] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
[21:50] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The dragon shreds the mesa; waves away the stab of the plant!
[21:50] <Darkwolf> done
[21:50] <GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
[21:50] <MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The thunder carves the steppes; redirects the touch of the orchid!
[21:50] <GrayDoom> joy.
[21:50] <GrayDoom> done
[21:50] <Kalanyr> 2 Flags DJ 1 Flag DW
[21:51] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
[21:51] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The owl assaults the badlands; negates the kick of the armor!
[21:51] <Darkwolf> done
[21:51] <GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
[21:51] <MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The fang blasts the badlands; removes the gaze of the weapon!
[21:51] <Kalanyr> hmm
[21:51] <GrayDoom> heh. done
[21:51] <Kalanyr> this ones tougher
[21:51] <Kalanyr> I like one better but I can't pick which
[21:52] <Kalanyr> Blasts sounds cooler
[21:52] <Kalanyr> 3 Flags DJ 1 Flag DW
[21:52] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
[21:52] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The invincible snake strikes the village; shields against the gaze of the willow!
[21:52] <Darkwolf> done
[21:53] <GrayDoom> dirty trick
[21:53] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
[21:53] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The fox kicks through the coast; silences the terror of the arrow!
[21:53] <Darkwolf> FOF
[21:53] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
[21:53] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The hammer attacks the marsh; dodges the rising of the fire!
[21:53] <GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
[21:53] <MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The rabbit strikes over the cemetery; conceals the punch of the soul!
[21:54] <Kalanyr> hmm
[21:54] <Kalanyr> hmm
[21:54] <Kalanyr> A superior defense gives the match to the Dark Jester by the skin of his teeth

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Jester has overcome a mighty foe and the voices have whispered to me he chooses the dark path He advances to Dark Warrior 1 with a record of 2-2. He loses Sig Locations(Palace,Heavens), Gang Member (Hells) and gains Unholy Warrior,Foul Spirit,Mastery of Shadows and Poison Blade

Darkwolf you have been defeated and fall to Brown Belt D2 with a record of 24-21.

Remove ads