• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The last colony

DarkMaster

First Post
Sherylee steps back while picking up an arrow doesn't take too much time to aim as she dodges the men's axe. She let her first arrow fly (roll 1!) she drops the arrow too soon and it completly miss it's target. Dodging another blow she pick up a second arrow and fires again. (roll 3+5) again the pressure Groleg is putting on her broke her concentration and the arrow end up it's course far away in the wood.

Groleg realises that his friend his already fallen. He drops his axe on the ground and says "Ok, Ok I will go back to George with your letter." as he raises his arm in sign of peace.

Songdragon

Explorer
Sherylee gives the "Down" hand command to prevent her from pouncing on the man for further attacks and lowers her bow. She gives Groleg a not to pleasant look and comments, "This did not need to happen this way. Your ways in the jungle are not ours." She motions to Vaanock, Shadi, and herself before continuing, "Now, go in peace and let us hope each of us have learned a lesson here today. She nods her head and watches the man leave.

As Groleg gathers her things the halfling looks about for the bird that aided them in the brief battle, knowing such behaviour is not like such animals.

Pencil and paper

First Post
As the man lift's his arm in sign of peace "silly human, be aware of that this will bee reported to George" "I doubt you get any pay from him and definitively your not getting more jobs at the trade post" he rushes towards Hurt and checks his vital signs. If he is in reach of healing he uses all his knowledge in such skill to get him stabilized enough to walk to the trade post. "We 'the little ones' may be fierce but we also know compassion".

Heal +5

jkason

First Post
DarkMaster said:
"Good day George, I need to ask you something" Yells the older dwarf not caring about interrupting George and Saul conversation.

Saul raises an eyebrow to the dwarf, but nothing further. He gives a quick bow of the head and flourish of the hand to George, backing out. "I should probably be going, anyway. Need to get a room at the Inn before they're all booked, after all. You know where to find me if anything good happens along."

With that, Saul crosses the street to book a room for the night.

Ranger Rick

First Post
jkason said:
Saul raises an eyebrow to the dwarf, but nothing further. He gives a quick bow of the head and flourish of the hand to George, backing out. "I should probably be going, anyway. Need to get a room at the Inn before they're all booked, after all. You know where to find me if anything good happens along."

With that, Saul crosses the street to book a room for the night.

George looks to Bromon, than turns back to Saul, "Goodbye dear sir and thank you for stopping by....turning toward Bromon, George grins, "Yes Mr ForteMorro, my finest elder, the only one who may interupt my conversations, what can I answer for you?..."

Upon hearing the question, George's eybrow raises, he says "Hmmm, let me see you (repeats the question...) That might take some time to answer.....but I think....

DarkMaster

First Post
The dwarf doesn't even pay attention to the exiting bard. "Do you think you can put in place a team of mercenaries for me.? I don't want any of those puny soldier of the republic, I want people I can count on and that already faced real danger.

I met some kind of tribal shaman this morning that gave me this map. The map he said leads to a northern island where Crelt the one ear Butcher (Famous Axyrian pirate) suposedly left his treasure. I asked him where he got that map and he told me he stole it from a Axyrian officer in the west.

He stops for a few second, look around and pulls a visibely old perchement from under his uniform. "Look at that seems authentic to me"

"So do you think you can put in place a team for me? Tell them that they will get 50% of the treasure to split among themselves, I will get the rest but will pay for the boat."

Eluvan

First Post
Sherylee has little trouble tracing the flight of the eagle, as it veers away and glides back to settle on Huynia's outstretched arm, protected from the bird's sharp talons by the thick hide he wears. Slinging his bow back over his shoulder with his other arm, the druid moves forward to approach the two smallfolk, giving them a nod of greeting.

Songdragon

Explorer

Sherylee smiles at seeing Huynia's approach and returns a nod in greeting and says in Verdar, "Greetings friends Huynia, Apata. Your aid in this matter was most welcome."

The halfling then looks to the gnome tending to the fallen Hurt, "Is he dead?"

Pencil and paper

First Post
Songdragon said:
The halfling then looks to the gnome tending to the fallen Hurt, "Is he dead?"

[/color]

"He might be, im trying to stabilize him if i can" He make a quick look at the druid "thanks!" "that was good timing" after doing his best with Hurt, he greets and salutes Huynia warmly.

Ranger Rick

First Post
DarkMaster said:
The dwarf doesn't even pay attention to the exiting bard. "Do you think you can put in place a team of mercenaries for me.? I don't want any of those puny soldier of the republic, I want people I can count on and that already faced real danger.

I met some kind of tribal shaman this morning that gave me this map. The map he said leads to a northern island where Crelt the one ear Butcher (Famous Axyrian pirate) suposedly left his treasure. I asked him where he got that map and he told me he stole it from a Axyrian officer in the west.

He stops for a few second, look around and pulls a visibely old perchement from under his uniform. "Look at that seems authentic to me"

"So do you think you can put in place a team for me? Tell them that they will get 50% of the treasure to split among themselves, I will get the rest but will pay for the boat."

"I am sure I can get a team together....when do you need fo us to leave?.....I have some hunters out now and I would like to wait for them to arrive. They are overdue though so they should be back any day.....Let me see this map some more."

OOC I would like to appraise that map. I am in a rush so I can not get my appraisial score till morning.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads