• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The last colony

DarkMaster

First Post
OOC Sorry, I forgot that part Shadi's initiative is 3+4 so She will attack next

The jaguar not waiting any longer surges on Groleg. (roll bite 12+6, pawn 7+1, 20+1, 1!dmg 2+3, 1+1) Groleg who sligthly lost his balance on his previous swing is unable to dodge the jaguar who strike him with his pawn on the leg before jumping at his throath. The human seriously injured is able to push the jaguar back on the ground with his hand. But seems seriously injured.

Ranger Rick

First Post
jkason said:
Saul pauses a moment, considering. Then he answers casually.

"I've a notion to go exploring in Colomo grotto, but there's no immediate agenda to that. If I found an attractive offer, I'm sure I could do with the extra coin, to be sure."

Well stop by here and inquire if you ever need a coin or two. Please feel free to look around in the mean time......So where are you staying?

jkason

First Post
"Thanks, George. You let me know about the interesting jobs, and I'll be happy to discuss rates. And I'm ... well, I understand there's just the one Inn around here. Unless you know of some secret hostelry you locals like to keep the tourists away from?"

Eluvan

First Post
Seeing that the situation has descended into violence Huynia decides that he has come to the limit of what he will watch passively. Drawing back an arrow and taking careful aim he lets it fly at the one who would hurt his kinsman, simultaneously sending a mental command to Atapa to launch his own diving assault.

((OOC: Huynia is shooting at Hurt, and Atapa will swoop down and attack as well. Huynia's shot is +1 and does 1d8 damage, Atapa attacks with his talons at +3 and does 1d4 damage.))

DarkMaster

First Post
Huynia take his bow and aims at the injured human. The arrow travels the distance (roll 9+1) but ends his course in a tree about 3 feets on his right.

Atapa who was waiting a signalf from Huyna dives on the mad injured Hurt. (roll 10+3+4for being invisible;dmg 1) The eagle dives on the men and slashes his back with his talon. Hurt yells in pain as the talon rip his back.

While turning Vaanork picks an arrow and pull his bow. He aims for a fraction of a second and shoots his first arrow. (roll 20!confirm 16+4;dmg (1+1)x3) The arrow strikes Hurt right in the middle of the chest. The human falls on his knees gargling. Vaanork picks his second arrow and fires at Groleg who is already figthing the halfling and the jaguar. Taking slightly more time to aim that difficult shot (roll 7+4-8) He fires but the arrow completly misses it's target, flying 2 feets above the 2nd human.

.......T.....T....T......T
...........T...V........T...
..T....TShS.....T..........
............G..........T.....
..............HAT............
T...T.......................
T are trees

Initiative
Sherylee 15+4
Groleg 18
Huynia 7 (not shown on the map about 50 to the east.)
Hurt 4 (unconscious)
Vaanork 1+2

About 150 feets away a hidden stone ring starts to glow. (spot Sherylee 7+7, Vaanork 5+6) but neither Vaanork and Sherylee notice it. A fraction second later a small elf appears and the glow stops like nothing ever happened. The elf takes a few second to regain his sense (can't act this round).

----

As George and Saul are discussing a large older dwarf enters the store. It's Bromon ForteMorro. Bromon was part of the first Kronenberg expedition when Kronerg conquered the land for the Republic. The large bald dwarf harbors a beautiful grey beard and carry a musket on his back and his waraxe hung to his belt. Dressed in his old red and green sailor uniform that he kept and maintain ever since he landed on the continent.
Bromon was a mercenary and despise the Republic who never did anything for him after the conquest more than anything else. Some says he is even part of a revolutionary group on the continent.
But when it comes to defend the people living on this land and trading post he his one of the toughest warrior.

"Good day George, I need to ask you something" Yells the older dwarf not caring about interrupting George and Saul conversation.

Songdragon

Explorer
DarkMaster said:
Groleg mad charges on Sherylee with the hand axe he was using to prepare the owlbear trap. "I will show to respect us little halfling"
(roll 8) Sherylee unarmed steps aside as the men tries to swing her with his axe. The axe misses her by at least three feet.

Takes a step back from Groleg (5ft step), and lets loose two more arrows into the man with the axe... "I think not."

(rapid shot, once again)

Ferrix

Explorer
Kerten blinks the haze of the transportation out of his eyes, that was an interesting experience. I wonder how it works... His thoughts trail off as he sees some sort of barbaric combat going on before him.

Pencil and paper

First Post
Vaanork Gnome/Ranger

Vaanork sees Hurt fall to his knees, at the same time he gurgles some sounds. He's not going to raise up. He shots at Groleg missing ugly.

Damn i need to get closer! He moves 5 ft forward and some fots to the left getting a clearer shot at groleg. And fires two arrows.

Shortbow, composite +6/1d4+1 x3 X2

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads