The Last Lands - A 4th Edition Campaign

weem

First Post
...please forgive me... and delete these.

Thanks,

---edit---

I didn't create these posts for the fun of it, they contained game summaries from the last 4 games and a few other things ;)

Last edited:

weem

First Post
I'm pretty sure game summaries are ok for this forum. :)

Oh yea? Well, I came in here last night and went post crazy dropping in summaries for the 4 sessions we have had so far and some other things and while looking things over (it took posting it to realize it I guess) I thought, "wait, these aren't stories like the others - written as if from a book (for example)" - mine are strictly summaries - they went here, did this, etc. With that said, I have not read all the threads in here, so maybe there are others posting summaries I have not seen yet, I don't know.

Anyway, maybe I could get some feedback from a moderator with a yay/nay on this being an okay for summaries (examples can be seen via the link in my sig).

Tikigod

First Post
Take a look a mine, Heroes of Winterhaven. It's a summary. Post away! I prefer a quicker summary than a huge story, honestly.

Tony Vargas

Legend
Game summaries are just fine. I particularly like them when they go into experiences you had with game mechanics, as many of the more 'book like' ones carefully gloss over such things.

Remove ads