The Liberation of Tenh (updated April 24)

Schmoe

Adventurer
(contact) said:
His friends call him "Dah-BOO."

I was rather fond of thinking of him as "Dobby", kind of like the house-elf. But then, I've got Harry Potter on my brain. My wife bought me the complete collection of books on CD, and I've been listening to them on the ride in to work for the last couple of weeks.

(contact)

Explorer
coyote6 said:
"Cross-country move"? Where did you move to?

I moved to Lawrence, Kansas! Pris and Heydricus bailed on the Bay, and as it happened, I recieved an Offer I Couldn't Refuse shortly thereafter to do the same.

Schmoe said:
I was rather fond of thinking of him as "Dobby", kind of like the house-elf.

You make Tritherion cry when you talk like that.

coyote6

Adventurer
(contact) said:
I moved to Lawrence, Kansas! Pris and Heydricus bailed on the Bay, and as it happened, I recieved an Offer I Couldn't Refuse shortly thereafter to do the same.

Offer you Couldn't Refuse, eh? Would that be "affordable housing", maybe? :)

SF to Lawrence -- how's Kansas?

Rackhir

Explorer
(contact) said:
You make Tritherion cry when you talk like that.

If that made Tritherion cry, Heydricus would plane shift to his halls and kick his ass. Anyone who who survived the Temple is not going to put up with his god being a wus like that.

Good to hear from you again (contact). So how is life in Red State America? Are they still denouncing that newfangled moving type thing as a tool of satan?

(contact)

Explorer
Shhh . . . if they see me using a computer, they're going to give me a faith-based intervention. ;)

I love Kansas. Lawrence is a great place to be-- kind of a mini San-Francisco in attitude and vibe (although not in weather). It's hot. Damn hot, real hot. And cheap. Damn cheap, real cheap.

I reduced my monthly expenses (and this is no joke) to one quarter of their previous levels. Like woah.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Why, with all that free cash you can hire a robot butler to take care of your mundane chores--thus freeing up time to conclude this story hour!

Huzzah!

-z

Phaedrus

First Post
(Contact) asked how I found this thread... from the "SH's you must read" thread on the RPG General Discussion. This is the first story hour I've read. And now I'm hooked. Working my way through Sepulchrave's at the moment. Look at all the goodness I've been missing!

Remove ads