D&D 5E The Lichway - IC Thread

toasterferret

Explorer
Nissa takes a half step backward from the raging goblin, and once more invokes the wrath of Istus, sending a piercing mote of light flying toward the goblin's head.

OOC: Same as last turn. DC 14 dex save. Dice roller is hard, result is posted in OOC thread. (7)

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Javier continues to fight defensively, watching his opponents while he hides behind his shield. Mercifully, he seems to have stopped chewing that piece of leather, instead gritting it between his teeth.

(Bump!)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Nissa's magical fire brings the goblin down, leaving two goblins and two hobgoblins, squaring off against Ren and Mistral on the front line. Behind them, Nissa, Ethian and Javier.

[sblock=OOC]
Goblin #4 taken down by Nissa's spell.
Next up:
Ethian
Mistral
[/sblock]

sithramir

First Post
Mistral chants a snide remark about the goblins mother mating with a goat as he stabs with his rapier.

OOC: Mistral casts Hex and then attacks a goblin. [roll0] (21 total) [roll1] (8 total)

Edit: It occurs to me that Rapier does 1d8 not 1d6 but I think 8 kills it anyways.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mistral's rapier slides into the goblin before him and it drops to the ground dead. The hobgoblin behind it roars with rage and rushes forward to close the gap. Meanwhile, Ren attempts to hold off the remaining goblin and hobgoblin.

[sblock=OOC]
Although waiting for Ethian's action [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION], I don't think Mistral's action causes too much disruption so I'm just moving things on.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Ethian points his finger at the closest foe next to Nissa and Ren he can get a clear shot at. His hand glows as the fire materializes in his hand and heads for the enemy.

OCC: cast fire bolt [roll=attack]1d20+5[/roll]
[roll=damage]1d10[/roll]

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mistral's flaming bolt flies over the head of the goblin and past the hobgoblin facing Ren. The little creature kicks and swings at Ren's legs and as the big man fights off the assault its larger kin, with a sharp-toothed leer on its orange-skinned face, jabs a sword blade between Ren's armour. Its fellow hobgoblin engages in a fast exchange of strikes and parries with Mistral, eventually landing a cut to the sorcerer. The goblinoids seem to be trying to force their way out of the door.

[sblock=OOC]
Miss for Mistral's spell.
Goblin #3 miss on Ren.
Hobgoblin #1 hit on Ren for 11 damage in total
Hobgoblin #2 hit on Mistral for 2 damage.

Next up: Ren [MENTION=80003]Brother Dave[/MENTION]. Also, if any remaining characters wish to join the fight next round, please roll initiative, although the doorway is pretty packed with bodies so you'd need some kind of reach or ranged attack to be much use.
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Shouldn't Blackpearl be last one in the current round (and every other :) ) - he has spears, depends if I can target the (hob)goblins from the door of thug filled room. I would hate it if they turn on us while we're busy.

Remove ads