D&D 5E The Lichway - IC Thread

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC:
I didn't see an initiative roll for Zanword, but I'm happy for him to go after Ren. As for targetting the Hobs, you would be throwing past the others - don't recall offhand what the penalties for "firing into melee" are in 5e but I'd be willing to bet it was disadvantage on the attack roll.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Init was natural 1 :) two pages ago. Please roll attack with disadvantage, better something then nothing. Move him into range for charge.

"Pipluk, you people might help with this one. You with the bow especially. C'mon! Let's get those pests!"

Dr Simon

Explorer
Pipluk steps forward and nocks and arrow, but doesn't draw yet.

"Get your people to step aside, then," he says to Zanword, whose javelin passes overhead of all the combatants.

[sblock=OOC]
Miss for Zan's attack (I rolled a 20! ... And a 2. Darn disadvantage!)
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], sorry, as well as missing Neurotic's initiative I also seem to have missed yours - Rurik is up next.
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: No problem. Was not planning on getting into it just yet anyway.

Rurik sighs and draws his sword, trudging up to the edges of the melee. The dwarf supposes that if any of the goblinkin successfully break through the others he will have make a show of shanking them, but hopefully it will not come to that. He would rather not make the effort.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Javier grunts, and backs away from the door, using his action to disengage. He's careful not to back out of the way entirely, however, just stepping to the side so he can attack any goblins who try to run past.

(Just put that in whenever Javier's action comes up next)

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Just filling in for Ren whilst Brother Dave has been ill, to keep things moving.

Ren cuts down the last of the goblins in front of him - now only their two larger kin remain standing. At Zanword's command he prepares to move back but stays to cover Nissa first of all.

[sblock=OOC]
Ren hits for 8 damage, kills Goblin #3.

Next up:
Nissa
Ethian
Mistral
Javier (Disengage)
[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
Nissa gasps, seeing Ren take a blow from the hobgoblin. A moment later she begins chanting, placing her hand on his back, and letting the divine energy of her spell flow into him, knitting his wounds together and staunching the bleeding. Her spellcasting done, she steps backwards and to her right, giving Ren space to fall back.

OOC: Cast Cure Wounds

Last edited:

Remove ads