The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

Heckler

First Post
"You think you can outwit the Great Pasha? How amusing," Hanthar chuckles. "I am to stop those who are not welcome in Balsra Darr from progressing further. If, or when, you try to progress further, then I will be forced to stop you. And I cannot simply tell you the password. For one, I would still know that you haven't been cleared by Vorkash. While I am amused by your efforts to be clever, your wits will not serve you here."

[sblock=Ignan]Ah, so long since I've heard anyone speak properly. I'll try to kill you last.[/sblock]

[sblock=KO]I don't mind at all. It helps keep me honest. While I try to follow the rules I also try not to let the rules get in the way of the fun. And the idea of a spin-off adventure from here just kind of occured to me when I typed that last post. There's a couple of other opportunities for spin-offs elsewhere. That's something that can be talked about later.[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=Ignan]"That'd be a welcome change from always dying first."[/sblock]
Ashnar replies half-amused, half-serious (but pretty much truthfully, what Hanthar again can't know).

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus jumps quickly from one topic to the next. "Mongrel will ward one of us against his flames. And since I have a moment to pray, I can gain Mongrel's blessing to make my arrows fly true. Just how tough is this guy? It sounded like he is summoned here against his will. Is there a way to just banish him instead of having to defeat him?"

Velmont

First Post
Once the group is out of sight and out of range to be overheard by the efreet, but without leaving the border of the warding spell.

"An efreet is a genie, right? Isn't the three wishes only something taken from bedtime stories? Anyway, that kind of magic is always dangerous... but..." Rinaldo seems to hesitate. "Is there a way to take care of him quickly and easily?"

Remove ads