• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Long Journey Home

Mikhail

[sblock] Carl in the MDA slumps over and falls on the ground after the EMP blast knocks out quite a lot of his power off, Mikhail then hears a voice quite different to the one he heard from Carl before. "Well that was short lived, I'm sure your commander would love it if you killed more of your crew. See ya!" As the dust settles there is just Carl in his MDA unconscious in front of you. [/sblock]

J.D.Tsuba

[sblock] You are able to amass quite a few CPUs spreading them around the place. RIN's response is that for your own safety it is best if you wipe his memory if you wish to return him. As they would have your location far too easily. The rest of his kind will fill in the blanks of what he needs to know. While you are doing this you hear an explosion a couple rooms from your position and your room temporarily floods with light. [/sblock]

Bunker
OOC: Are you guys going to continue discussing the option or are you going to follow it?

Somewhere?

Before Ghost can get an answer from the Alien, everyone in the area hears the sound of what sounds like a steam engine kicking into motion. Moments later the sound of an alarm goes off, all the aliens in the area begin to panic. Many of the weaker ones start to hide in their houses where as the ones with weapons start to form a perimeter trying to protect the others. The alien in the cage starts to rock the cage and starts to yell at those armed around him in their tongue. The aliens around him yell back at him then punch him back in the cage then leave him alone. The alien that the group was having a conversation with begins to order others around, presumably because of an impending threat.

'Ghost'

First Post
Grabbing the attention of the one shouting the orders, Ghost points to himself and Ray then to the weapons that the aliens are holding, then points back at him and Ray again. He then turns to Ray,

Private, how's your hand to hand combat? I'll tell you now, mine is not that great, but if we're being attacked I don't fancy being salvaged. I don't intend to go quietly either.

Ray_Ray

First Post
Rey

"It would give me a good chance to listen to the alien's language, perhaps I could crack it quickly enough" she said, back to her saccharine sweet tone... none of that previous intent.

Mikhail Zhukov

First Post
[sblock=UN]
:):):):) you too buddy. Huh. That was defiantly not in the job description. Should I ask for a raise? Mikhail mused as he knelt over Carl to make sure his life support still functioned and tie him up.
[/sblock]

Mikhail then stuck his head back into the room where the rest of the squad still resided and proclaimed.

There is a hostage here. Keep him tied up and make sure he doesn't bite anyone. See ya.

And then he was gone.

[sblock=UN]
He tried hailing the drop ship.

Sierra to Remi, can you hear me?
[/sblock]

Arthur Campbell

First Post
Yes sir. Arthur gathered his equipment and kaboom and prepared to follow the alien with the rest of his squad.

OOC: I assume we're following the alien, also did I find anything during my quick search of that last room?

Ray Ray

First Post
He knelt down to see what the little alien wanted, then ,shortly after, the alarms began to blare. As he hears the alarm go off, he almost instinctively picks up the little alien (whether he wants to be or not, Raymond wasn't going to leave what he assumed was a child unprotected)

"...Rusty, cap'n, but I'm sure we can cope. Cap'n Baudric would be ashamed of me if I backed off a fistfight, ey?"

Last edited:

OOC: Sorry been lazy this week, anyway back to the plot!

Bunker and Satellite

The bunker group goes outside and the alien leads the to the Satellite building, he points inside then makes the beckoning motion towards it. A few moments later the group hears Mikhail not too far inside yell something. One thing Echo does notice is that Raymond and Ghost are missing, they are not at their perch surveying the area as they should. Also of note is snowdrop's doors are currently open when the group left the closed.

[sblock=Mikhail]

Remi here, what's up?

[/sblock]

Somewhere

The alien makes a weird grunt noise at you and walks away. Trying to deal with organiser the rest of his people. The creature in the cage is making weird noises all around but eventually calms down and sits with its legs curled round its body. As it does so a low hum is released from beneath its neck.

OOC: Raymond roll perception, Ghost roll Unseen sense.

Most of the encampment is ready to take what seems like an incoming barrage of enemies. They have traps set up, they have guns draw, spears behind barricades, the works. Other than a siren though it is eerily silent behind it all.

Mikhail Zhukov

First Post
[sblock=UN]
Are there any other units operating on the planet surface? Was any one else deployed?
[/sblock]

Mikhail slowly exited the satellite building with his weapon ready. Upon noticing them he turned towards Echo to greet them without however lowering his weapon.

Hello fellow star seekers. Do you happen to know where Ghost is? He quickly examined the snowdrop and immediately took a step back towards the satellite building door. And while you are at it would you be so kind as to remind me my name rank and squad.

'Ghost'

First Post
Turning away from the organiser he looks for where the weapons are currently being given out, any gun would be better then no gun, even if it is these alien rifles.

Thinking: Was worth a shot, no matter if I can get my hands on one of their weapons so longs they show me where the trigger is, and it shoots straight, I won't miss.

Running over to Ray.

Private Mourisette, I'm going to see if I can get my hands on a weapon, I'll grab you one too if they allow us to carry them. Take that child to it's own kind, where they are currently hiding, it'll be safer there then in your hands if we engage some toasters. I know you're only trying to protect it, but get it away from the front lines.

He then turns and moves off towards the armoury doors. Once there he points to the aliens with guns and then back to himself, at whoever is handing them out and holds up two fingers, hoping to get the message across.

OOC: This could be fun, trying to fire an alien weapon with no idea how it works ^^.
Unseen Sense: 9-8 = 1 DoS

Remove ads