• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Long Sleep

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Be a little difficult, as all the info's in ls's head. of course, since we don't know any of it, someone could make the rest up.

Rhun

First Post
stonegod said:
OOC: Be a little difficult, as all the info's in ls's head. of course, since we don't know any of it, someone could make the rest up.

It's true. Anything could happen at this point. So, anybody with too much time on their hands?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
DrZombie said:
OOC : just starting up a traveller game, sorry. Although I'm looking for some more players :), so you might as well click here

Hey DRZombie!

Thanks for the offer. I'm not sure I have the energy to learn of a new system (getting old.... ;) ). How different is traveller? Would you be open to simply plopping our characters in your game?
Cheers,

SG

DrZombie

First Post
It's D20 compatible, so it's not that hard to 'learn'. Damage is a bit different, and then ther's a ton of feats. Fortunately it's all OGL, and there's even a free download of the feats and skills available. Character creation is a bit odd, but we have two players who have the T20 book so it shouldn't really be a problem. Have a read of the background in the OOC thread, and if you like it hop in. Just adding your characters isn't gonna work though. The background is too different.

Rhun

First Post
After watching the crew silently for several minutes as they play with their computer consoles, Victor can no longer remain quiet. "So, what's the sitrep?" he asks amiably.

Shayuri

First Post
Ash shakes her head silently, not knowing yet.

"What if it was a malfunction or something?" she says quietly to Victor. "What if it woke us up in deep space, and we're nowhere near the planet?"

She looks at the rest of the bridge crew in turn, waiting for someone, anyone, to say what's out there.

Remove ads