• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Long Sleep

Shayuri

First Post
Ash looks over at Victor as he comes over, and grins.

"Pretty exciting, huh? In just a second we'll know if we crossed space for a nice new Earth, or..." she shrugs, afraid to say it out loud. "I mean, I know the astronomers detected an atmosphere and water vapor and all...but that was from Earth, and now we're HERE..."

She shrugs, a little embarrassed to have been running on like that. "Anyway. Fingers crossed, right?"

Kaodi

Hero
" There's nowhere I'd rather be, " comments Andrew while busily imputting the startup protocols for Hope's sensors. " Whatever we find here... It's an entirely new planet, in a solar system no one has ever seen before... "

Rhun

First Post
Victor smiles back at Ashley, and crosses his fingers for her to see. "It is very exciting...let's hope everything went as planned. I'd hate to call this crate home for the rest of my life."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The large marine keeps his eyes forward, holding his munitions tightly before him. He did wonder what was taking the engineers and pilots and such so long in order to get an "AOK", but he was impatient after cold storage.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"Hmmm, I really don't know what's up with the sensors. THey don't seem to be responding...maybe some space dust is covering them" Ze says, trying to get them to work.

OCC: Consider this a bump. I hope this game won't die, I really liked the ambiance and the premise. :\

Kaodi

Hero
" My console is giving me a bit of trouble, too, " says Andrew, leaning forward a little in his seat. " I think Hope and I have almost got it figured out though. "

Remove ads