• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth is up (EDIT-All Chapters Now Added)

Quartz

Hero
Way back when, I was looking forward to running the module with Drelzna as a Good character. Pity I never got the chance.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
GVDammerung said:
Couple of things.

A) I didn't say I did not care for it, I just said it was unimpressive or "prefunctory."
As Mark said, I believe the word is perfunctory, not prefunctory. I'm not sure I agree with your usage in this case, though. Whether you like the adventure or not, I don't personally see it as "done routinely." Everyone has their own preferences in an adventure, of course; mine probably just differ from yours.

trollwad

First Post
It wasn't really to my taste overall and it didn't try very hard to adhere to the spirit of the original imho. I did like the new picture of Drelzna as well as the new gnome hamlet.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I liked what I saw...

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

Including, but not limited to, making some gnomes crazy, the reference to the mad hermit (a fav from past campaings)...taint...and in general putting in more links to Tharizdun. WG4 was of course the sequal to S4 (is it not obvious, they both had "4"), so this is interesting. On the other hand, this seemed a little cut down from the wilderness section of the original.

It does lead to two questions for the vampire bat:

1) Will the next two parts have the same size and scope as S4, which had a lot.
2) Can we expect a sequal, following up on the leads here?

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I adapted the adventure for Eberron, locating the Horn in the Icehorn Mountains - in fact, it's 'The Icehorn' that gives the range it's name. I loved the crazy gnomes - any excuse to slaughter gnomes is a good thing, and the fact that they were insane rabid little monsters was just icing on the cake.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads