• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mad God's Key (Bront Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
GwydapLlew said:
"I assume all of you possess identification papers?"
The large warforged reaches into the battered jacket to pull out and even more battered piece of identification. It clearly describes the construct, down to the Ghulra on his forehead. It clearly marks its place of construction as 'Cyre.'

[sblock=OOC]KN: Local? What's that? Some sort of thing that doesn't help you smash things, right?[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
"Good. Will he be here shortly? I'd use the time to warn my wife I may have work, if he's going to be late." says Tam.

[sblock=ooc]I forgot earilier to post a link to my character sheet. here it is[/sblock]

GwydapLlew

First Post
Someone said:
"Good. Will he be here shortly? I'd use the time to warn my wife I may have work, if he's going to be late." says Tam.

[sblock=ooc]I forgot earilier to post a link to my character sheet. here it is[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I found it - thanks for the heads-up![/sblock]

"Proctor Altamaic teaches a senior class on the bardic practices of the Dhakaani Empire until his lunchtime. He normally takes his meals here, especially when he is expecting visitors."

Patlin

Explorer
Rionus el'Aundair arrives and gives his name to the young woman.

"I'm here to inquire about the work posted in the Tower's Shard. I see some of the others have arrived before me... I'm new to Sharn and took a wrong turn on the way here. Is the work still available?"

GwydapLlew

First Post
The young secretary nods once and offers a slight smile to the handsome warrior. "The Proctor has not yet arrived from his last class. If you would like, you may sit with the other applicants while we wait for his arrival."

She writes his name in her ledger and places another ubiquitous asterisk by his name. She offers them all an encouraging smile. "I am sure the Proctor appreciates your patience. He should be here shortly."

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Both Provost and Proctor? Our Altamaic truly lives a fascinating life!"

"And speaking of fascinating lives, could this be Rionus, the brave knight who saved my little brother from hobgoblin slavers? You definitely want to take him too if the group lacks for the strength of arms called for by the good Provost."

GwydapLlew

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Both Provost and Proctor? Our Altamaic truly lives a fascinating life!"

"And speaking of fascinating lives, could this be Rionus, the brave knight who saved my little brother from hobgoblin slavers? You definitely want to take him too if the group lacks for the strength of arms called for by the good Provost."

((OOC: That'll teach me to post before I have coffee. Let me edit that one out. :eek:

Wow. I've been interchanging the two all thread long. Mea culpa. He's a Proctor, not a Provost. Yeesh. ))

GwydapLlew

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]And here Alysina thought she had found her first clue in the strange behaviour of the secretary--antijinkies! :lol: [/SBLOCK]

[sblock=OOC]Heh. Or maybe she's a bored TA who is handling her professor's schedule? You wouldn't know anything about that life, would you? ;)[/sblock]

Remove ads