• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Malazan Book of the Fallen: The Burning of Kindle

Friday

First Post
OOC: No worries, for the time being just stick OOC stuff in like this then, and can I ask everyone to avert their eyes when it's for another character? :p Ta

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Crimp waves at the other blades dismissively.
"Poison dried up from these, but still wet on this one" pointing at the kethra knife, "It good for use still, but in right hands....assassins not often poison blades in case cut themselves...House of Blades not encourage often."
Durzo considers further and then says, "Okay then, I will return later and check on what price you can get for everything. I might decide to keep the poisoned blade if the price is too low. Catch you later, Crimp."

Durzo heads off the the meeting place.

<<OOC: Friday, let me know when I arrive together with the other two.>>

Durzo1.jpg
Durzo Stern CS

Friday

First Post
OOC: WD - I'd be looking for Knowledge (Religions) ideally, but a Knowledge (Warrens) roll will suffice, of course if you can talk a priest/priestess you might find out more

Walking Dad

First Post
Teth (Tough +6, Fort +7, Reflex +, Will +11; Defense +4)

"It was wise to share your dream with me, Helicrates, but I'm not sure I'm able to interpret it's meaning. Have you thought about consulting a priest?"

[sblock=ooc]

Warren Telas (35 PP):

Blast (Fire, Autofire, Penetrating) +4 (16 PP)
AP: Blast (Fire, Line) +5 (1 PP)
AP: Blast (Fire, Cone) +5 (1 PP)
AP: Obscure (smoke) (smell and sight, Selective) +5 (1 PP)
AP: Fire Control +8 (1 PP)
AP: Environmental Control (Heat, Light) (Independent, Total Fade) +5 (1 PP)

Immunity Fire (10 PP) (already active)
Strike (Aura, Fire) +4 (4 PP)
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I trust more in you than in those ass licking priests. At least I know you, better bird in hand than a hundred flying." states Helicrates with a shrug.

Remove ads