• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"The Marvels" - Teaser

Witness this documentary about the time a giant robot descended from space in order to fight Cthulhu:
Eh.. I guess that could work. Music playing while the Flerken hoard runs through the ship eating the villains. For some reason I'd prefer "Don't Fear The Reaper" playing while the Flerkens run through the ship and devour all. Yes, obviously there would be extra cowbell.

Clint_L

Hero
Not gonna lie, the Flerkin scenes are the only thing that gave me some trepidation. That could be a sign of Phantom Menace-level cutesiness right there. I don't need the day to be saved by a bunch of cats; I'm still salty about the big reveal on Nick Fury's eye injury.

Ryujin

Legend
Eh.. I guess that could work. Music playing while the Flerken hoard runs through the ship eating the villains. For some reason I'd prefer "Don't Fear The Reaper" playing while the Flerkens run through the ship and devour all. Yes, obviously there would be extra cowbell.
The theme song from "The Banana Splits" would likely work better, but they already used that in "Kickass." Maybe something by The Monkees for maximum silliness?

Remove ads