The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Real life hit me kind of hard when I graduated high school and started college, but now I've got things settled down for the summer at least, though I probably won't over-commit like I've done in the past.

Speaking of which, would there be interest in me running a Pathfinder game? I've been working on a campaign for a few of my college friends to try that are new to D&D, but it's not completely polished yet, also my posting would be pretty slow at the rate of one post a day-ish, but also I might go away for a few days unexpectedly, depending on my other obligations.

I'm also really rusty for gaming and ENWorld in general, so you guys will have to bear with me for a bit while I re-adjust, but I would like to get back into it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am not sure. try the usual ooc thread. How long has it been? Did you know I got sick in 2011? It has been so long . . . . . seems you were trying to start a game.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
The coma sucks, I'm a Computer Science major, so I'm learning to write code to make programs and do cool things with computers. An interesting D&D related program I wrote for fun lasst summer was a random character generator that would randomly make a 1st level character of one of the core classes, picking stats and calculating HP and telling me how much money I had to spend on gear. Unfortunately I broke the first rule of keeping data and had only one copy of it on my flash drive, which I proceeded to wash with my laundry and broke, so now I need to re-write it.

Remove ads