• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't remember being in manhattan? But it seems I must have been since I am the HolyMan. :p

Very funny WD. Sorry I didn't vote I am torn between the only two superhero games I every played. Marve Superheroes and the old original DC Heroes.

They both had their pros and cons and I wish they could have been meddled into a super superhero game.

I haven't even looked at M&M but if you ever need a playtester I'd be there for you WD.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Both were / are cool systems. I run currently a M&M2 game. Maybe I will do a test run after it is concluded. Most voters were interested in something really compatible to MM2.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Glad to see your status jackslate45 :) I know what it is like to be going through posters withdrawal.

Hey Scott you should have kept your character in Mowgli's new game over in the LPF. Your two months is almost up or should be by the time he will be ready to start.

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads