• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Walking Dad

First Post
Yeah, I saw that this morning :D

Did you notice this part of te Green Ronin's Presidential adress?
Yes, I saw it. The Quickstart generator also sounds promising, but I hope it still contains the optional rules stuff I loved in the other editions 'Mastermind' books.

Oh and True20 is hibernating and the focus for FreePort is going to be on making Pathfinder supplements.
Yes, True20 is more like a tool box, and they have published all the tools...

Their support for Pathfinder is another interesting signal for D&D 4e (these systems received the latest Freeport setting companions).

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of Freeport Companions, Scotley, I got ours in some time ago, if I didn't already tell you. Sorry if I did.

Oh, and Gandalfmithrandir, if I said something about playing in your game, and I think that I did, I should probably save you a significant amount of trouble and just withdraw pre-emptively, because it's really all that I can do to sorta keep up with all of my current games. That really BITES, because I really wanted to play in your game. :(

Insight

Adventurer
I would love to try an evil game, but I think it was the game system that put me off the current offering.

Speaking of evil, I just got my copy of 6th ed Call of Cthulhu and was wondering if CoC might make an interesting idea for a PbP.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This is an invite for @Aldern Foxglove to join us here at The Fray. :)

He is around enough that he deserves some goof off time along with the rest of us. :p

EDIT: top of the 38th

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Odd I'm about 3,300 from 10,000 ;)

Also saw an ad for this and thought of renau1g playing the original:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waUt_4ZiWaU]YouTube - Dead Space: Aftermath - Official Trailer (HD)[/ame]

HM

Remove ads