• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Dragonwriter

First Post
I suppose that's one thing I should appreciate about living in southern California... Near-impossible to get snow/ice due to weather, at least in the valleys (urbanized as they are).

Though I think I'd take icy winter over the blistering, murderously hot summer...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
We've been getting the same in NE Arkansas so far. Sounds like rain, anyway. I am NOT going out to check! And I can't reach a tv at the moment. :p We'll likely have a nice glaze of ice on EVERYTHING by morning, so travel to work will be extra-hazardous and loads of fun. :-S

[That answer your question, DeWar?]

yes it does. I will try to post fotos of what it looks like here for every one.

Bumping these. Please vote!

I voted!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
With the lowest amount of snow at 14 inches and the highest pile of the white crap at 5 feet against my garage, I am honestly contemplating whether I am happy today was a snow day, it was almost not worth it, but now I can screw around all the rest of the day!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
GM did you see you made it onto the most XP list?? :erm:

You know they'll let anyone on it when you see Scott there.

HM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Excellent! this will be very useful

and for those who don't believe it, I attached the screencapture, it might be kind of big

EDIT: I think I did, anyway, I there are two below me right now, so I need to find a way to trick them into giving me more xp, wait, did I say (type) that out loud? oops

Last edited:

Remove ads