• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Insight

Adventurer
Before I sign off tonight I was wondering.

Is anyone playing in The Secret World?

Or knows someone who is. I would like to get an idea of what it is like, and I really wish it was playable offline.

HM

I was actually investigating this the past few days. I do not know anyone playing it, though. I wish I did. All I can really do is read reviews.

It seems like a decent option. I can't really say anything more than that without actually playing the game.

Insight

Adventurer
Turns out there is a free trial for The Secret World that ends today (Sunday, 8/19). Check out the official website for more info.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I want to complain about the weather, but I know that if I do, nothing will come of it because nothing can be done about it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
huh, stepped out right after posting that. The weather is beautiful today, so I can't even complain about that.
*SIGH*

renau1g

First Post
Well, I can complain here, humidity is through the roof, I went to the Detroit Tigers game on Monday earlier this week, Temp: 83 F (beautiful right?) then the Feels Like: 102 F...... ugh...... It was awful.......and the rest of the week has been just as bad.

renau1g

First Post
And, on an unrelated note, I preordered the Avengers and after perusing some Amazon.com vs. .ca prices I have gotten myself all fired up, almost every movie is $10 cheaper on the US site (even though are money is at or near parity and has been for some time). I can order them from .com but after paying the shipping and duty charges, it comes out to the same price here.... damn I need to get a US friend I can ship stuff too....

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, a lot of their stuff can fit in a po box. Just more frustrated that it's such a disparity.

Cars are another one (even ones built here).

Remove ads