• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am not sure I could run even 1 k, as my flat feet really make it hard to simply walk at times. I take my hat to all those who can do the running thing. I prefer swimming and biking.

Scott DeWar

I am at a coffee shop, so laughing was greatly sudued, but I am going after this last cup of coffee. i will lol in my truck when i get there! That is funny. letsw see if I can xp you for that . . .

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This is what I got for me and the GF to watch tonight, but I'm waiting for the sun to go down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5xNthNKdD0]YouTube - 'Frozen' Trailer HD[/ame]

HM

_

Scott DeWar

thank you for that tribute Relique.

HM: you should tell your GF that you are going to take her on a ski trip in the moutains the next day!

Scott DeWar

me in costume: (PS: the headphones are me listening to Pandora radio)

Attachments

• Picture0008.JPG
    Picture0008.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 61

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That's excatly what I said to here when the credits were rolling.

"Want to head to White Tail tommorrow?" and she was like "NEVER!"

p.s. that doesn't look like a costume :confused: I think it could be the real deal and you just cover over them extra parts when you send other pics.

HM

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads